HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
well first off you using a sound card or onboard sound? second, what is the brand of your sound card or motherboard? also... why would you install two different drivers? thats just asking for a crash to happen.

or did you install one driver... didnt work..uninstall it, then try the next one?

if you can log onto windows in safe mode, make sure to use safe mode with networking. im not too sure if it works, but try and see if windows update will work, and see if it detects a sound driver for your system.

Feb 20, 2006
well first off you using a sound card or onboard sound? second, what is the brand of your sound card or motherboard? also... why would you install two different drivers? thats just asking for a crash to happen.

or did you install one driver... didnt work..uninstall it, then try the next one?

if you can log onto windows in safe mode, make sure to use safe mode with networking. im not too sure if it works, but try and see if windows update will work, and see if it detects a sound driver for your system.

SOUND CARD.. ONBOARD... REALLY I DONT EVEN KNOW. AND I DONT KNOW THE BRAND OF MY SOUND CARD OR MOTHERBOARD..

I INSTALLED 2 DIFFERENT DRIVERS BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO GET SOUND TO MY LAPTOP. HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING. I INSTALLED 1.. THEN INSTALLED ANOTHER 1. LEFT BOTH ON. DIDNT THNK IT WOULD CAUSE MY LAPTOP TO CRASH.

IT WAS WORKIN FINE FOR LIKE A WEEK WHEN I HAD THE DRIVERS .. THEN ONE DAY I CAME HOME... TURNED ON MY LAPTOP..AND MY SHYT GAVE ME THE BLUE SCREEN.. THEN BLACK. SHYT SUCKS

I TRIED SAFE MODE.. AND EVERYTHING THAT WAS LISTED.

RIGHT NOW I USING MY LIL BROS LAPTOP.

Jul 4, 2009
Are you trying to fix your sound or pirate windoze Xtra Problems?

I can help with sound maybe
I dont know if your tlaking to me but Im trying to pirate windows xp I can find the links and all but I dont know if I need to burn them on a dvd or what cause If I do Im shit out of luck cause my dvd burner doesnt work Im on vista now and right now my printer and my sound card isnt compatible with vista.. and I dont have a lot of money right now so I cant afford to buy Windoows 7
and I cant put linux on this computer : /
yadaadaa i burned an iso image on a cd r and boot my computer but it wont load from my disc

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I dont know if your tlaking to me but Im trying to pirate windows xp I can find the links and all but I dont know if I need to burn them on a dvd or what cause If I do Im shit out of luck cause my dvd burner doesnt work Im on vista now and right now my printer and my sound card isnt compatible with vista.. and I dont have a lot of money right now so I cant afford to buy Windoows 7
and I cant put linux on this computer : /
yadaadaa i burned an iso image on a cd r and boot my computer but it wont load from my disc
1st... you can put linux on it but you refuse to ;)

now that that's out of the way. You might not have burned the iso as a bootable iso. Have you selected to boot off the cd drive during startup? If that shit don't work then if you have a usb drive you could try making a bootable usb drive instead of a cd and then go into the bios and set the usb key to boot before your hard drive. and waaaalaaa... your awn now goon :siccness:

Jul 4, 2009
Yeah but am I able to burn it with Windows or do I use a program?
cause I just burnt it with windows...that could be the problem. Ima google an iso burning software n report back

Jul 4, 2009
Here is my situation now.. burn the iso.. nothing comes up so I get pissed off and spend $135 on windows 7 thinking vista was the only thing Santa Cruz didn't like...nope not compatible with anything after Xp they stopped updating it (the company) I dont really know what to do now...I just had a Rom for the hero written too!

Jan 31, 2008
^if you burned the CD image as an iso with an iso burner and had no problems doing so, then the reason for it not loading on startup must be that your Bootable devices need to be reprioritized with CD/DVD-rom being first, or at least with it set to load up before the hard drive is set to.