HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
i never created a user for my computer always just started it up and used it..right now i tryed to make a user name for my girl and when i did its only showing her account not the one i was using..i had hella shit on there, is there a way i can get my shit back or am i screwed?

May 14, 2002
You should go to your harddrive then go to Documents and Settings, go to Users
Your shit should be in one of those folders, default user or admin or maybe something else.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
my screen turned black and then a blue screen of death popped up and told me to restart my computer and then after i restarted it, it said windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available)
Mini032010-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 9676747B
BCP3: 9FB3BBE0
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1
Server information: 722972ea-09f2-4319-af03-5064cab818b5

^^^^^^^^^^
anybody know what the problem is and how i could fix it ?

Mar 9, 2003
my screen turned black and then a blue screen of death popped up and told me to restart my computer and then after i restarted it, it said windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available)
Mini032010-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 9676747B
BCP3: 9FB3BBE0
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1
Server information: 722972ea-09f2-4319-af03-5064cab818b5

^^^^^^^^^^
anybody know what the problem is and how i could fix it ?
You should have copied what blue screen said.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Ensure that Shell Hardware Detection service is running

Type “service.msc” in Start Search to run Services console. Locate Shell Hardware Detection, and ensure that the “Service Status” is Running, and “Startup Type” is Automatic. If not, start the service and change the Startup Type setting accordingly.

Ensure that CD-ROM AutoRun is not disabled in registry

For users facing AutoRun/******** doesn’t work when insert a disc into optical drive, run Registry Editor
(regedit), and navigate to the following registry subkey:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\CDRom

Locate the AutoRun registry value in the right pane, and check that the value data for AutoRun is set as 1 (one), which is enabled. If it is 0 (zero), which mean disabled CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive AutoRun process, re-enable the AutoRun by changing the value to 1.

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/...working-or-missing-not-open-in-windows-vista/

Mar 10, 2007
Man I need some help..

Last weekend my nephews came and stayed for a couple days, long story short my comp has a shit ton of viruses now..

First, about tuesday I seen I was getting redirected when browsing the web, I downloaded AVG and it caught a buncha different things, cleaned em but that didn't get rid of the redirecting when I browse on firefox.

I got 2 User Accounts, one I use and is logged on most of the time with a password, and another random one. Both are admins.

Today I got on the comp and the other account was logged on and I couldn't do anything, no programs would open and only some windows xp security center would open, scan for viruses, catch like 32 things, and when I would click to remove em it'd take me to a website wanting me to pay for some anti-virus shit.

I was able to get on my account and open programs, but when I would open em it would always ask me what program I wanna open the program with, and I'd have to find the program to run it.

AVG wasn't catchin shit so I downloaded malwarebytes and it caught a buncha shit, so I switched users and ran it there and it caught more shit..

I'm still getting the shit that redirects me when I click on links though and malware and avg ain't catchin nothin anymore so I don't think I got rid of everything what should I do

May 14, 2002
^^

Try booting in safe mode and then run your anti-virus. See what is does then.

When you have removed all viruses you should remove all admin right on all accounts but one.
Password protect this account so that no one can abuse this account, it would also be a smart thing never to use this account yourself just log in and out when you need to install programs.
This way you'll be much safer for virus attacks because the virus cannot abuse your admin privileges.

Mar 10, 2007
^^

Try booting in safe mode and then run your anti-virus. See what is does then.

When you have removed all viruses you should remove all admin right on all accounts but one.
Password protect this account so that no one can abuse this account, it would also be a smart thing never to use this account yourself just log in and out when you need to install programs.
This way you'll be much safer for virus attacks because the virus cannot abuse your admin privileges.
Do I gotta log into safe mode on both accounts and run the shit twice? Also since I last posted I downloaded spybot search and destroy and it caught more shit, but still got the redirecting shit..

Imma head to bed tho and check on this tomorrow and do that safe mode virus scan on AVG, malwarebytes, and spybot cause everythings coo now except for the redirecting shit, but it was like that a couple days ago

May 14, 2002
Do a google on where you are being redirected to.
A good change there are other who had the same specific problem and you'll have a good change the answer is there too. The redirecting part is a bit vague at the moment.

You shouldn't have to do it twice in safe mode. One time should be sufficient.

Mar 10, 2007
Yeah I ran em in safe mode and caught some more.. everythings running good now except for the random redirects, every time it's to a different site and google never finds anything. If I get rid of firefox and reinstall it would it do anything?

Also earlier you said only have 1 admin account and never use it.. Would I still be able to run all the shit I always run in them limited accounts? what wouldn't I have access to?