Have you ever ordered cheap jerseys or hats?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
No.
All my gear is authentic.
I would rather have one authentic jersey than 4 fake ones.

Rite aid aspirin is OK. Safeway jello. etc.

But jerseys and designer clothes need to be name brand.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I used to get "authentic" football jerseys from Korea on eBay for like $4.50.

I've been going on poeon.net getting some knockoff Jordans and AF1s for $30 each. Good enough for me. Instead of a bunch of factory workers in China making them and sending them to Nike for $150, a bunch of factory workers in China make them and send them to me for $30. Don't really see a difference.

Got my ex a pair of $1,000 louboutons for $100. She loves them.

Called my credit card company and they said if I ever get anything that's a complete knockoff, they'll reimburse me.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
you ole ordering from china supporting sweat shops & child labor ass muh fuckas
Lol...not here. Maybe Bangladesh and India. The factory workers get paid more and more. Factories fight to get more workers. They send recruiters (kinda like the US army lol) to other factories etc. to offer better salaries, working conditions, bonus pay, etc., to make them switch. Chinese products are getting more and more expensive...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Lol...not here. Maybe Bangladesh and India. The factory workers get paid more and more. Factories fight to get more workers. They send recruiters (kinda like the US army lol) to other factories etc. to offer better salaries, working conditions, bonus pay, etc., to make them switch. Chinese products are getting more and more expensive...
LOL... bro, this is from TODAY:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...2f2c4e-e14a-11e1-89f7-76e23a982d06_story.html

Samsung supplier in China hires child workers, group says

By Mark Lee and Jun Yang, Updated: Wednesday, August 8, 2:42 PM

Aug. 8 (Bloomberg) -- A Chinese company that assembles devices for Samsung Electronics Co. hired children at its production facilities and forced employees to work excessive hours, violating labor laws, China Labor Watch said in a report.

Seven children younger than 16 were working in the factory of HEG Electronics (Huizhou) Co. that makes phones and DVD players for Samsung, according to the report issued yesterday. Child workers faced the “same harsh conditions” as adults and were paid only 70 percent of the wages of other workers, according to the New York-based group, which said it conducted investigations in June and July. Samsung will send a team of inspectors to the factory tomorrow to investigate, Nam Ki Yung, a spokesman for the company, said by telephone today.

Kevin Taylor, a partner at Schnader Harrison to give us the play-by-play.

China Labor Watch previously published reports on explosions at factories and in 2010 accused Foxconn Technology Group, the assembler of Apple Inc. iPhones and iPads, of running a sweatshop in the country after a spate of suicides, a charge the Taiwanese company denied. The latest report said working conditions at HEG are “well below” those at Apple suppliers.

“Samsung Electronics has conducted two separate on-site inspections on HEG’s working conditions this year but found no irregularities on those occasions,” Nam said in an e-mailed statement yesterday.

Undercover Investigation

Li Qiang, a director at China Labor Watch in New York, said a group member took a job at the factory to conduct the investigation and interviewed the seven children. The group used aliases when referring to the children in the report to protect them, he said.

China Labor Watch did not report the cases to public security bureaus or other government agencies, Li said.

“What we want, most of all, is for the children to go back to school,” Li said by phone yesterday.

Four calls to two telephone numbers in Huizhou in southern China listed on HEG’s website were unanswered, and an e-mail sent to the company’s designated address bounced back. HEG is a unit of Harbin Electronic Group Corp., according to its website.

“The company has clearly violated Chinese labor laws,” China Labor Watch said about HEG Electronics. “A serious light needs to be shined on these issues.”

Overtime of between three to five hours a day in addition to the routine eight-hour work day is compulsory for HEG employees, China Labor Watch said in the report. Workers on HEG’s 11-hour night shift are given only a 40-minute break for meals, the labor rights group said.

“Child labor is a common practice in the factory,” the report said. Student workers amount to 80 percent of the factory workforce, it said.

....while I don't live there & wouldnt call you a liar, I dunno breh, sounds like child labor to me.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
KIDS NEED JOBS TOO...

INSTEAD OF STAYING AT HOME PLAYING VIDEO GAMES ALL DAY.
EATING ALL THE DAMN FOOD IN THE FRIDGE
AND GETTING FAT.

BUILDS CHARACTER. LETS THE KIDS LEARN THE VALUE OF A HARD EARNED DOLLAR

IF CHILD LABOR WAS LEGAL IN AMERICA...ID BUST IN ALL KINDS OF BITCHES.

AND HAVE THE KIDS PAY ALL MY CHILD SUPPORT.

SHIT I'D START MY OWN FACTORY WITH JUST ALL MY KIDS AS WORKERS.

WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER

Stealth

May 8, 2002
YES, I SUPPORT CHILD LABOR IN OTHER COUNTRIES!!!
REMEMBER IT'S THERE CUSTOM, THEY DO NOT LIVE BY WESTERN INFLUENCE!!!
WHAT'S NOT OK TO THE WEST MIGHT BE OK ELSEWHERE!!!
THERE WE GO TRY'N' TO FORCE OUR WESTERN WAYS ON OTHER COUNTRIES!!!
Article 32 of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child

Article 32 (Child labour): The government should protect children from work that is dangerous or might
harm their health or their education. While the Convention protects children from harmful and exploitative
work, there is nothing in it that prohibits parents from expecting their children to help out at home in ways
that are safe and appropriate to their age. If children help out in a family farm or business, the tasks they
do be safe and suited to their level of development and comply with national labour laws. Children's work
should not jeopardize any of their other rights, including the right to education, or the right to relaxation
and play.

More countries have signed this than any other Convention. It is in force in virtually the entire community of nations, thus providing a common ethical and legal framework to develop an agenda for children. At the same time, it constitutes a common reference against which progress may be assessed.

Over 190 countries have signed this convention. The only countries in the UN that have NOT ratified it are the United States, Somalia and South Sudan.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
LOL... bro, this is from TODAY:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...2f2c4e-e14a-11e1-89f7-76e23a982d06_story.html

Samsung supplier in China hires child workers, group says

By Mark Lee and Jun Yang, Updated: Wednesday, August 8, 2:42 PM

Aug. 8 (Bloomberg) -- A Chinese company that assembles devices for Samsung Electronics Co. hired children at its production facilities and forced employees to work excessive hours, violating labor laws, China Labor Watch said in a report.

Seven children younger than 16 were working in the factory of HEG Electronics (Huizhou) Co. that makes phones and DVD players for Samsung, according to the report issued yesterday. Child workers faced the “same harsh conditions” as adults and were paid only 70 percent of the wages of other workers, according to the New York-based group, which said it conducted investigations in June and July. Samsung will send a team of inspectors to the factory tomorrow to investigate, Nam Ki Yung, a spokesman for the company, said by telephone today.

Kevin Taylor, a partner at Schnader Harrison to give us the play-by-play.

China Labor Watch previously published reports on explosions at factories and in 2010 accused Foxconn Technology Group, the assembler of Apple Inc. iPhones and iPads, of running a sweatshop in the country after a spate of suicides, a charge the Taiwanese company denied. The latest report said working conditions at HEG are “well below” those at Apple suppliers.

“Samsung Electronics has conducted two separate on-site inspections on HEG’s working conditions this year but found no irregularities on those occasions,” Nam said in an e-mailed statement yesterday.

Undercover Investigation

Li Qiang, a director at China Labor Watch in New York, said a group member took a job at the factory to conduct the investigation and interviewed the seven children. The group used aliases when referring to the children in the report to protect them, he said.

China Labor Watch did not report the cases to public security bureaus or other government agencies, Li said.

“What we want, most of all, is for the children to go back to school,” Li said by phone yesterday.

Four calls to two telephone numbers in Huizhou in southern China listed on HEG’s website were unanswered, and an e-mail sent to the company’s designated address bounced back. HEG is a unit of Harbin Electronic Group Corp., according to its website.

“The company has clearly violated Chinese labor laws,” China Labor Watch said about HEG Electronics. “A serious light needs to be shined on these issues.”

Overtime of between three to five hours a day in addition to the routine eight-hour work day is compulsory for HEG employees, China Labor Watch said in the report. Workers on HEG’s 11-hour night shift are given only a 40-minute break for meals, the labor rights group said.

“Child labor is a common practice in the factory,” the report said. Student workers amount to 80 percent of the factory workforce, it said.

....while I don't live there & wouldnt call you a liar, I dunno breh, sounds like child labor to me.
I been to hundreds of factories, and not the big flashy ones, but the small shitty ones, and you don't see kids there. Maybe during the holidays you see some teenagers earning some extra cash. Last week I was in a bamboo factory we had placed an order with and I would love to have work hours like them. 8am - 11:30am, 2 hour lunch break and then from 1:30pm - 5pm.

In the big factories where iPads and shit get made I can see that the companies that run it have so much power, that they can pay off police and government officials to keep wages low and make them work longer hours, so that the final customer in the US or Europe doesn't have to pay too much and Apple still has it's 300% profit/item...

Props: S.SAVAGE
Apr 14, 2003
In the big factories where iPads and shit get made I can see that the companies that run it have so much power, that they can pay off police and government officials to keep wages low and make them work longer hours, so that the final customer in the US or Europe doesn't have to pay too much and Apple still has it's 300% profit/item...

My pops was just tellin me that it costs $8 to build an Iphone 5.... muuuuhhhfuckka!!

and whats upwit these jersey sites? im tryna get some jerseys andd hats