Have you ever ordered cheap jerseys or hats?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2006
Just curious if you guys ever ordered off those websites based in China like a jersey or hats?

I have ordered about three jerseys once and received them. I know they are not legit but fuck it.

Well I was going to order some hats for my football players that i coach, Off one of those wholesale sites. I wanted to know if anyone has purchased hats off one of those sites and if so which one.

Any information will be gladly appreciated.

Jul 25, 2007
Everyone does. Whenever I go to a 49er game, I can hella tell which jerseys are bootleg and which ones are legit. I'll tell you right now that I see more bootleg jerseys than legit ones and those stupid motherfuckers who still sport R.W. McQuarters jersey.

Aug 14, 2006
It is still showing their logo and supporting them though. If i happened to buy a real jersey or hat, that is not going to help them win a game or anything.

Have you ever tried generic medicine?

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
I'VE ORDERED SOME JERSEY'S FROM WHOLESALEPROJERSEY.COM BASED IN CHINA AND LET ME TELL YOU...
STAY AWAY FROM THAT SITE!!!
THEY CLAIMED RUBBER NFL LOGOS WITH THE NEW NIKE NFL JERSEYS, LIES...
THERE WERE WHAT APPEARED TO BE RUST STAINS ON THE NUMBERS OF THE JERSYS,
THE STITCHING IS NOT A1, AND IF YOU ORDER IN BULK, YOU WILL NOTICE NUMBERS AND NFL LOGOS ARE SLIGHTLY TILTED!!!

I FOUND THIS OTHER SITE BASED IN EL SALVADOR THO!!!
BOUT TO SEE WHAT THOSE LOOK LIKE!!!
I HONESTLY THINK THE SLANTED EYES SLIGHTLY SKEWS THE PRECISION OF VIEWING!!!

AIN'T NEVER ORDERED NO HATS THO!!!

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I order fake hats. Cost me around US$ 3-4/hat. Quality is alright. Always order a couple, because some don't fit well, but then again, at that price I don't give a shit.

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Years ago I ordered jerseys in bulk from china. I did it for about 2 years and made a shit load of money. But yes, some would come stained, some had crooked numbers and some even had neck holes that were too tight. I was selling so many that I would just eat the cost, roughly about $20.00-

May 22, 2006
Cheap shit usually ain't good and good shit usually ain't cheap. Standard operating procedure. U know the drill.