Have you ever ordered cheap jerseys or hats?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
Ive been looking at these chinese sites.. Especially for hats. Like $7 a piece for New Era baseball hats. My fuckin New Eras are made in China, and I pay $28. Is there really that big of a difference?
I noticed its $25 shipping for one item but if you cop 10 or more items, shipping is free. shit why not?

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Ive been looking at these chinese sites.. Especially for hats. Like $7 a piece for New Era baseball hats. My fuckin New Eras are made in China, and I pay $28. Is there really that big of a difference?
I noticed its $25 shipping for one item but if you cop 10 or more items, shipping is free. shit why not?
There are a lot of different qualities...

From shitty fake New Eras (stitching is crooked, hat sizes are off) to good fake New Eras (only difference to the og is price). So I would just get 1 first and if it's good, order in bulk...

I got some fake New Eras that cost me US$ 4 and I've been wearing them for a year now. Still ok. Some of the stitching is a bit crooked though, but I don't mind.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I have never personally ordered any but have had homeboys order them off of EBAY and came up on some clean ones.

A handful of dudes that I used to work with ordered shoes and jerseys from shoesretro.com and had nothing but GOOD things to say. Mainly what they ordered were nike shox though and NFL jerseys so I can't vouch for anything else but the jerseys were CLEAN! Authentic jerseys with the numbers sewn on and look all the way legit for like 30 bucks and I can vouch for what I saw with those. At the very least, check out the site and see their selection. Again, all I can vouch for are Nike Shox and NFL jerseys but i'm thinking about placing an order.

As a side note, they all bought one of those visa cards you can buy at wal-mart instead of using their own debit card since it was China just out of fear of being scammed or something but no one had any stories of being scammed and one dude had been using the site for over 3 years and had a grip of orders placed.

Props: D'struction