Has King George of Tru lost his mind?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
THREAD FAILED DUE TO THE FACT THE VIDEO LIKE TWO YEARS OLD. SO THREAD STARTER IF U GONNA TRY TO CLOWN SOMEBODY MAKE SURE U HAVE RECENT MATERIAL OF THEM.
\

Its been known for years that King George is a panhandler and parkinglot rapper

I beg to differ sir.
Recent material?? do a look up and you will see the many crackhead faces of king george that are recent... Thread didnt fail. I didnt make the thread to get a billion hits or sumthin, just thought it was weird and funny to share. And you, yourself even shed some light on dudes situation so thank you.......

Apr 19, 2006
www.youtube.com
kmx, king George dem my patna's Glad 2 see people woried about what he doin, Be On tha Look out 4 Da New Reverend Do Wrong Dropping Soon On WorllWideMusic

Goe 2 itune's an DownLoad "Gone Krazy" King George ft. ProHoeZak, A.n.t.z.,Big LuGo

You can find this Track On C-funk "About Funkin Time" Album it on Some G-Funk wit a Twist ProDuced By: ProHoeZak

Dec 18, 2010
he came up to me at tapatia, asked if I knew who mac dre was and then proceeded to try to sell me 'his' new cd, which had 50cent written on it.
He has done this same thing to me numerous times and i have told him mac dre died years ago.and he then tells me well then checkout his cd him and 2 pac did together.