Has King George of Tru lost his mind?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
This guy is on YouTube peddling off a custom song starring what he calls "megasuperstars" people I never heard of.

Also promoting a supposed album called "King George & master p-The way it used to be" as well as other nonsense.

He gives his whole interview/speech in a room that looks like a cell and has naked chicks ripped out of magazines...he looks burnt and desperate.

Can anyone shed some light on his situation before I officially dub him a "smoker"? And why was he booted from No Limit?

Seems like no one ever speaks on
Him. I know p had dudes vocals on a few re releases cut off. Especially on GTKM limited edition on a few songs I noticed.

Sent from my iPhone

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
1.that video was indeed shot in a crackhouse.
2. dude seems a little slow..a little?...no, dude mind is slow as frozen molasses. Dude cant even barely get through his speech.
3. A tribute track to Oscar grant or an attempt to use his name to gain sales?
4. featuring...WHOTHEFUCK? WHOSTHAT? WHODATBE? king george, WHOELSE? and WHOEVERTHEFUCKTHATIS?
5. Stay away from rasputin on lewelling in san lorenzo
6. SPIT YO MYSPACE bigkinggeorge @ myspace.com / ? ok...got it!

7. This video is just sad....its clear dude is lost, no longer relevant, and has had to damn near strong arm folks into buyin his bootleg cd'rs or old albums he's featured on..
8. the kid doing the video seems like a smoker
9. still namedroppin almost 20 year later
10. Hilarious...f

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
TRU? DAT FOO AIN'T BEEN TRU SINCE THE MID 90'S! I SAW THIS VIDEO AWHILE BACK. HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS TRYING REAL HARD TO LOOK LIKE HEADS BE HITTING HIM UP ON THE PHONE LOL

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Does he help Rasputin gain sales? Do they sell his music on consignment? Or does he just post up cause it's a record store and he can rush people comin
In or out. Funny how P quit music and Kg still hollering co founder of no limit/Tru...etc.. Etc. Why dont Rasputin put a restraining order against him? I wonder if he gets royalties from old no limit sales?? That's him on the front of "down south hustlers" with p right?
I always heard Kg rappin bout prison? Was he a jailbird that never got it together? I seen the myspace advertising"Tru story" the book on him and no limit, but yet to see a hard copy. I remember bein coaxed into buyin "return of the kingpin". Album was weak and started off the intro saying "hey master p, it's king George, I had ya back when times was hard, I held lil Romeo w/my two hands a little bundle of joy just like 2 grand". Almost an attempt to name drop former affiliation or a last attempt for P to come save him.
Dude needs some money, rehab, a rude awakening that it's over for him. And a promise that he will leave rap alone....

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
only official oscar grant project out there is the one young gully dropped since it involved oscar's actual fam on it, and was a quality EP on top of it.....

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
that's my homie in the first video he ain't no crack head
ok, i stand corrected..he isnt a smoker

Allow me to rephrase that for ya man...

"that video is of such poor quality I would have imagined that it was shot by someone who is either inexperienced in making a quality video, or just didnt take the time to think out what was going to be said before hitting the record button, King George does not seem to have the fan base he used to..and from what Ive read from MANY people on here, he is struggling to put together a project that will actually sell. He is clinging to a former association with Master P and his claim to fame has mostly been worn out. I think that video could have been made A LOT better if they had taken 15 minutes to think/talk about it and have some structure for an advertisement"

perhaps that will clarify my opinion somewhat without being derogatory
im still laughin my ass off at the video though...

Apr 19, 2006
www.youtube.com
K.G. is 1 of the realest street grinders out there i seen him make $70.00 in 20 min selling every thing that he on..... My Dude Got Bread don't think he doeent also seen his last rap bay check $850.00 in 2 month's off of download's top that!!! Be On The Look Out For The New Reverend Do Wrong Album that im puttin out.

Apr 3, 2010
No he doesnt have money, i dont care what you think. He has been making cds with the same 10 songs that he did with tru back 20 years ago for years. People dont care about master p anymore why would they care about king george

Apr 25, 2002
I spit flows so crazy
bloods say Im brazy
Live 2 see 30?
Words cant hurt me
try tah play me
I see what u lames caint
Duck shots to the brain
wave caps on my head no dreads just a fade see
me on tha block pump cream 4 tha green cant stop
I like the streets alot hop scotch on the cops
& lock up like a Rot, got bitches lovin my rep
learned to load a tec before I hopped on the internet
a young vet- category a 80's baby. make a million off my raps huh? maybe! what have u done for me lately like Janet besides get me caught up & u skanless now whats the chances?
i'll respond to you when you learn how to rap...

Props: StillHustlin

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I bought 3 different king george 'dvds' claiming to be about pimpin, bay life etc from Rasputins. Not from KG AT Rasputins, but from the actual store....all 3 of them were burnt dvrs with the same 6 JT the bigga figga and old no limit videos on them. I got bamboozled, and would really like to punch king george in his nose.