HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I made $500 by betting on the Cardinals and the Broncos. Thanks Bay Area!

Royal is a fucking little beast.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I wish I could talk shit right now but I can't

I am shocked we got scraped like that

I'm just pissed I wasted money on a fuckin ticket and had to watch that shit in person

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
That whoopin' was embarrassin'.... The Broncos do look like SuperBowl contenders.

Chree you need to STFU... Russell looked good. It was Kiffin with his conservative play callin' at the beginning of the game and Ryan's defense getting schooled. The Raiders were outcoached period especially on the defensive.

What kind of coverage was Hall playin'? Has Ryan ever heard of blitz? Jay Cutler had way too much time to find receivers. We just got whooped! I see why Al wanted Kiffin gone and Kiffin wanted Ryan gone.

The Broncos are going to school the Chargers too...

Mar 16, 2005
That whoopin' was embarrassin'.... The Broncos do look like SuperBowl contenders.
Chree you need to STFU... Russell looked good. It was Kiffin with his conservative play callin' at the beginning of the game and Ryan's defense getting schooled. The Raiders were outcoached period especially on the defensive.

What kind of coverage was Hall playin'? Has Ryan ever heard of blitz? Jay Cutler had way too much time to find receivers. We just got whooped! I see why Al wanted Kiffin gone and Kiffin wanted Ryan gone.

as much as I would love to agree.....but you are wrong!

This game still showed we have problems with run defense, and kicking/punt coverage which both were problems last year. As well we still did not get a great pass rush either. When we play a real team you will see a different Broncos team.

Apr 25, 2002

Did you actually expect Russell the be throwing bombs and airing it out at the beginning of the game when we have no WR's and a horrible pass blocking line? Get real, kiffin was playing to the strenght of the offense which is running the ball. It looked pretty good before they started passing and ended up turning it over.

LOL @ "I see why Al wanted Kiffin gone". He wants him gone because he's too stubborn to admit he's the reason why the team is garbage, not Kiffin.

Mar 16, 2005
Did you actually expect Russell the be throwing bombs and airing it out at the beginning of the game when we have no WR's and a horrible pass blocking line? Get real, kiffin was playing to the strenght of the offense which is running the ball. It looked pretty good before they started passing and ended up turning it over.

LOL @ "I see why Al wanted Kiffin gone". He wants him gone because he's too stubborn to admit he's the reason why the team is garbage, not Kiffin.
finally truth!

Apr 25, 2002
Please post more Raiders are back threads

tell me how Cutler wishes he was as good as JR

I would loooove to hear more on the best secondary in the NFL

enlighten me on the fixed o-line

I told y'all guys not to talk, that nothing was changed!
I definetley wasn't one who was saying JR is better then Cutler and the O-line is fixed..however theres no excuse for the secondary to play as bad as they did last night. Al's defensive puppet AKA Rob Ryan's defensive scheme and play calling is a joke. Not many teams will win when the D plays as bad as they did last night.