HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
C'mon tony stop blaming the coaching....We have been blaming coaching for to long now......That scapegoat isnt working anymore.....Our defensive line gets no penatration...AT ALL.....D hall got abused, and showed sighns of his typicall mental weakness.....Mike Huff, damn i think he has potential but he needs to tackle....Throughout the whole game im like damn were is huff, and he finally appeared missing a tackle on the T.E. which led to a TD....Our defensed got abused.....Our offense will be alright if our line can pass block.....We also need russell to imporve his accuracy.....He overshot curry deap, curry on 3rd down (which still should have been caught) and one other ball i think he overthrew Chillenz....Mcfadden please dont be a flop cuzzo....PLEASE......We can rebound......But denver whooped our ass when everyone was looking....
I blame the coaching because they're out there making the calls. Huff missed that tackle on Jackson who was a receiver. D-line gets no pressure? Well how about a blitz every now and then? Cutler had all day. D-Hall getting abused? Of course he was getting abused, he was playing soft as coverage. Russell was pretty accurate... Curry dropped a pass that hit him right on his hands... and Russell barely over threw Chilenz. I still blame the coaching not Al Davis. Well Al can be blamed because he's the one who hired this mf's.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
sorry scary and the other broncos fan but

LOL @ broncos being a superbowl contender because of a raider whooping
They're SuperBowl contenders... Did you see how they looked without Marshall? I know the Raiders looked bad but give the Broncos credit for making them look bad. Cutler is looking nice... he's got a nice arm.

Apr 25, 2002
The Broncos were out to prove that they could stop the run so they were ready.
Then they didn't prove shit cuz we still were able to run the ball on them. Unfortunetly our D was so bad we couldn't stick with the running game, otherwise the game would've been alot closer.

Mar 16, 2005
I blame the coaching because they're out there making the calls. Huff missed that tackle on Jackson who was a receiver. D-line gets no pressure? Well how about a blitz every now and then? Cutler had all day. D-Hall getting abused? Of course he was getting abused, he was playing soft as coverage. Russell was pretty accurate... Curry dropped a pass that hit him right on his hands... and Russell barely over threw Chilenz. I still blame the coaching not Al Davis. Well Al can be blamed because he's the one who hired this mf's.
half your post talks about miscues by the players that the coach has no control over once play starts!

Apr 20, 2003
Eddie Royal was on fire last night! Dude is a straight sav and once Cutler get Marshall back from the suspension, Cutler is gonna have 2 go to guys...... Damn I knew I should have started Cutty over shitty ass Palmer in my fantasy league.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
tony, thats why your not a nfl coach......
Why would you say something so stupid? We got outcoached it's not that hard to figure out. I am not an NFL coach because the NFL don't know about me. I would have had my boys prepared. Shannahan had his squad ready and Kiffin didn't.

Apr 25, 2002
not saying it would or even could happen but wouldn't that be some shit if he fires lane and Lane takes over after shanny???

talk about irony
It would be the ultimate insult to Raider fans and another dick in Al Davis's mouth..thats for sure. I have no doubt Kiffin can be a successful coach on a team that gives him more freedom and some real football players to work with.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
half your post talks about miscues by the players that the coach has no control over once play starts!
That's true! You gotta blame the coaches too because they call plays and they're supposed to put the players in position to win games. WTF was Morrison doing covering that tight end streaking down mid field? Russell, Fargas, Asomugha and Lelie were the only ones who showed up to play.

Aug 9, 2006
Why would you say something so stupid? We got outcoached it's not that hard to figure out. I am not an NFL coach because the NFL don't know about me. I would have had my boys prepared. Shannahan had his squad ready and Kiffin didn't.
quit it, :mad:

your having raider fans of many years telling you thats not the case....id put a lot more faith in judgement in thier opinions then yours.....end of story

everyone but your self is disagreeing with you man...and it cant be labeled as hate because its the teams fans......

Mar 16, 2005
It would be the ultimate insult to Raider fans and another dick in Al Davis's mouth..thats for sure. I have no doubt Kiffin can be a successful coach on a team that gives him more freedom and some real football players to work with.
I liked the sideline shot of Huff trying to explaing himself to Kiffin after the penalties...lol

You can tell Lane is pissed the players don't listen or wont listen. Even after the game where he said, we are indisciplined, just like every year we have to work on that...it was more toungue in cheek like look we are always this way we'll work on it and nothing will change

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
ITs Def Not Kiffins Fault The Players Just DIdnt Seem To Give A Fuck And Fadden Went Out In The 3rd I Believe With A Shoulder Problem Sooo O Well Maybe We Can Bounce Back VS KC I Kno One Thing Kiffin Should Bench Hall For That Poor Ass Game

Apr 25, 2002
The only coach that deserves some blame is Rob Ryan, and he's just one of Al's puppets so I don't really know how much there is to blame on him when he's probally taking orders from Al. Either way the defense played alot worse than expected. They may not be the most talented bunch but I also dont think they are as bad as they looked last night.

Mar 16, 2005
oh yeah Tony, don't let me forget about Javon....he has so much heart, so much desire to show up Denver, so much talent, that he doesn't play....hahahahahahahahahaha

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002

your having raider fans of many years telling you thats not the case....id put a lot more faith in judgement in thier opinions then yours.....end of story

everyone but your self is disagreeing with you man...and it cant be labeled as hate because its the teams fans......

Siccness Raiders fans that is... I guess you didn't see the game last night because there was a fan in the black hole that had a sign that read "Kiffin must go".... guess you didn't catch that one huh...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
oh yeah Tony, don't let me forget about Javon....he has so much heart, so much desire to show up Denver, so much talent, that he doesn't play....hahahahahahahahahaha
Javon said he was ready to go. He said he practiced Saturday and felt good. It was Kiffin's decision to hold him out.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The only coach that deserves some blame is Rob Ryan, and he's just one of Al's puppets so I don't really know how much there is to blame on him when he's probally taking orders from Al. Either way the defense played alot worse than expected. They may not be the most talented bunch but I also dont think they are as bad as they looked last night.
I agree... Rob needs blame too (the majority of the blame). Our players were getting mixed up in coverage all night. Hall should have been in bump and run press coverage.

Mar 16, 2005
Javon said he was ready to go. He said he practiced Saturday and felt good. It was Kiffin's decision to hold him out.

mmmmmm I'm guessing it's more Javon said he couldn't go...he pulled that same shit here in Denver. He was warming up on the field before the game, I would almost guarantee he told Lane something doesn;t feel right. Again he did the same shit here, which is why Marshall got the nod so much and that pissed Javon off!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002

This is cut and pasted you stupid mf:

After the Oakland Raiders embarrassing loss at home on Monday night at the hands of the Denver Broncos, rumors have surfaced regarding Lane Kiffin’s future as head coach of the Silver & Black.

The 41-14 defeat in front of the ‘Black Hole’ has lead sources close to SBReport to believe that Kiffin’s days are numbered.

With signs at McAfee Coliseum that stated ‘Kiffin must go’ appearing during the broadcast and the reported rocky relationship between ownership and the young head coach, many signs indicate that Oakland owner Al Davis may shake up the team by letting go of his second year head coach.

Sources state that Oakland could be ready to part ways, or if the Raiders do not show any signs of improvement over the coming weeks and they continue to display lackluster efforts, a move could be made by the team’s bye week.

Stay tuned to SBReport for the latest Raider news and any further developments regarding the head coaching position in Oakland.

Jan 12, 2006
This is cut and pasted you stupid mf:

After the Oakland Raiders embarrassing loss at home on Monday night at the hands of the Denver Broncos, rumors have surfaced regarding Lane Kiffin’s future as head coach of the Silver & Black.

The 41-14 defeat in front of the ‘Black Hole’ has lead sources close to SBReport to believe that Kiffin’s days are numbered.

With signs at McAfee Coliseum that stated ‘Kiffin must go’ appearing during the broadcast and the reported rocky relationship between ownership and the young head coach, many signs indicate that Oakland owner Al Davis may shake up the team by letting go of his second year head coach.

Sources state that Oakland could be ready to part ways, or if the Raiders do not show any signs of improvement over the coming weeks and they continue to display lackluster efforts, a move could be made by the team’s bye week.

Stay tuned to SBReport for the latest Raider news and any further developments regarding the head coaching position in Oakland.
man first game of the season and already they want to cut the coach? WTF? if Kiffin gets cut i see the raiders going 2-14 not 4-12 like I predicted earlier in preseason.