HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Did you actually expect Russell the be throwing bombs and airing it out at the beginning of the game when we have no WR's and a horrible pass blocking line? Get real, kiffin was playing to the strenght of the offense which is running the ball. It looked pretty good before they started passing and ended up turning it over.

LOL @ "I see why Al wanted Kiffin gone". He wants him gone because he's too stubborn to admit he's the reason why the team is garbage, not Kiffin.
I don't expect Russell to be airing it out throwing bombs but we still could has passed the ball more earlier in the game so you get real... the Broncos knew we were going to come out and try to run the ball.... here's Kiffin's playing... 3 and 2 run right... 4 and 1.... sweep right. Kiffin's playing calling is too predictable. We should/could/would have caught the Broncos off guard if we would have come out passing the ball more. You see what the Broncos did right? They came out passing when everyone thought they were going to run. Cutler established his rythm early in the game and put 17 on the board. Russell didn't even complete a pass til the second quarter.

Kiffin's and Ryan's play calling is predictable.

Mar 16, 2005
I definetley wasn't one who was saying JR is better then Cutler and the O-line is fixed..however theres no excuse for the secondary to play as bad as they did last night. Al's defensive puppet AKA Rob Ryan's defensive scheme and play calling is a joke. Not many teams will win when the D plays as bad as they did last night.
no not you, Solitary posted a news article on why Oakland could win and 1 reason was because Raiders have the better qb. I had to really laugh at that "point" he was making.

Mar 16, 2005
I don't expect Russell to be airing it out throwing bombs but we still could has passed the ball more earlier in the game so you get real... the Broncos knew we were going to come out and try to run the ball.... here's Kiffin's playing... 3 and 2 run right... 4 and 1.... sweep right. Kiffin's playing calling is too predictable. We should/could/would have caught the Broncos off guard if we would have come out passing the ball more. You see what the Broncos did right? They came out passing when everyone thought they were going to run. Cutler established his rythm early in the game and put 17 on the board. Russell didn't even complete a pass til the second quarter.

Kiffin's and Ryan's play calling is predictable.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck....AGAIN, noone thought we would be running except raider fans! Denver transformed into a passing team last year and morphed it more this off/preseason. If you followed the afc west and the Broncos it was no surprise what we did!

Also the Raiders playcalling was fine at first, they were running for 1st downs etc..UNTIL....JR fumbled TRYING TO PASS!!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Our play calling is too predictable. Kiffin is calling plays like he's still at USC. This is the NFL. He runs the same plays over and over. The lineman that left us to go to Frisco said that Kiffin runs the same plays out of different formations.

Mar 16, 2005
Our play calling is too predictable. Kiffin is calling plays like he's still at USC. This is the NFL. He runs the same plays over and over. The lineman that left us to go to Frisco said that Kiffin runs the same plays out of different formations.

SHANNY DOES THE SAME THING, HELL PATRIOTS DO THE SAME THING.

It's all about execution by the players!

He need to look at the players more than the coaches!

Apr 25, 2002
SHANNY DOES THE SAME THING, HELL PATRIOTS DO THE SAME THING.

It's all about execution by the players!
He need to look at the players more than the coaches!
DITTO..the offensive play calling was fine, the execution was not. If the offense cant get it together and lacks talent it really doesn't matter what plays you call.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
What I am saying is that the lineman was making a point. Kiffin's playing is predictable! It's about the play calling too... because if the defensive coordinator can feel what's coming he's going to call a play to stop it. Denver was out to prove that they can stop the run so Kiffin should have come out passing to catch them off guard.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I disagree... I thought the play calling was boring and predictable. By the time we started opening up the offense the game was already over.

Mar 16, 2005
I disagree... I thought the play calling was boring and predictable. By the time we started opening up the offense the game was already over.
you mean when the Denver D stopped bring the rush????

Tony come on! We have had this discussion before, I have always said, it takes 3 years before a qb can get comfortable..hey guess what, this is cutlers 3rd year...go figure huh? And this is JR's first.....wierd how that works huh?

Apr 25, 2002
Lets be real, if Kiffin came out passing instead of running, it probally wouldn't have worked and then you'd be saying "why didn't kiffin run the ball". If we came out and mixed it up more, it probally wouldn't have worked and you'd still find a reason to blame Kiffin. If you're expecting the Raiders to find a better coach than Kiffin anytime soon you're fooling yourself. The only person to blame right now is Al Davis.

Mar 16, 2005
Lets be real, if Kiffin came out passing instead of running, it probally wouldn't have worked and then you'd be saying "why didn't kiffin run the ball". If we came out and mixed it up more, it probally wouldn't have worked and you'd still find a reason to blame Kiffin. If you're expecting the Raiders to find a better coach than Kiffin anytime soon you're fooling yourself. The only person to blame right now is Al Davis.
just what I have been saying!

I hope Al fires Lane, he is the best thing going for Oakland right now. And if he does fire him I wouldn't mind Broncos picking him up in some sort of a capacity to groom him for life after shanny.

i'm not kidding!

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
We DId Pass A Few Times LMFAO At Curry Cant Catch Fucking Fail Cut His Ass Fuck His Stupid Ass It Aint Kiffins Faults Its T he Sorry Ass Teams Fault For Not Bein Able To Fucking Play Football End Of Statement

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
C'mon tony stop blaming the coaching....We have been blaming coaching for to long now......That scapegoat isnt working anymore.....Our defensive line gets no penatration...AT ALL.....D hall got abused, and showed sighns of his typicall mental weakness.....Mike Huff, damn i think he has potential but he needs to tackle....Throughout the whole game im like damn were is huff, and he finally appeared missing a tackle on the T.E. which led to a TD....Our defensed got abused.....Our offense will be alright if our line can pass block.....We also need russell to imporve his accuracy.....He overshot curry deap, curry on 3rd down (which still should have been caught) and one other ball i think he overthrew Chillenz....Mcfadden please dont be a flop cuzzo....PLEASE......We can rebound......But denver whooped our ass when everyone was looking....

Apr 25, 2002
just what I have been saying!

I hope Al fires Lane, he is the best thing going for Oakland right now. And if he does fire him I wouldn't mind Broncos picking him up in some sort of a capacity to groom him for life after shanny.

i'm not kidding!
If/when Al Davis fires Kiffin I will no longer care about the team anymore. I will always be a Raider fan but I seriously will not give a fuck what happens to the team until Al Davis is gone...Im sick of this shit.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I'll be real with you... I wouldn't have questioned Kiffin for wanting to come out and put the ball in the air. I don't have a problem with running the ball... but Kiffin running the ball on every 1st down was getting predictable. The Broncos defense knew what was coming...
The Broncos were out to prove that they could stop the run so they were ready. I would have come out passing period.

Mar 16, 2005
If/when Al Davis fires Kiffin I will no longer care about the team anymore. I will always be a Raider fan but I seriously will not give a fuck what happens to the team until Al Davis is gone...Im sick of this shit.
not saying it would or even could happen but wouldn't that be some shit if he fires lane and Lane takes over after shanny???

talk about irony