GYM HEADS: Best Pre-Workout Supplement?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
^^ well actually divide back with chest and shoulders days..i was actually contemplating on giving back its own full day
Yeah with my back workout it kicks my ass what do you do for your back mine goes

Superset one arm rows with lat pull downs 4 sets of 8 then heavy seated rows 4 sets of 10 or 12 then finish with dead lifts it's pretty simple but it works for me

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
you guys should try bis the same day as back... cause you're working you're bis anyways...

after you do your back exercises just kill your bis

dont even need heavy weight cause you get the heavy workouts in on the back

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
you guys should try bis the same day as back... cause you're working you're bis anyways...

I thought about that that's why I do tri's with chest mabee I'll try it I need to switch up any ways I been doing this routine for three months

Mar 13, 2003
listen to meta4ical speaking the truth....

I've used both animal pump and super pump 250 and both products were pretty good IMO....Id lean a little more toward animal pump tho, had better pumps with it....

Apr 25, 2002

mines right now i switched up from powerlifting , right now i can't take the stress of max weight

legs
chest n bis
rest
back , supposed to do abs but i dont all the time
shoulders tris

i like doin chest with bis because the push pull aspect of it , working muscle in that way is good i can explain why but im lazy , also when you bench you'er working your tri's n shoulders i like the fact im working those muscles out twice a week , same for bi's n forearms because those are worked on back day it's like im using those muscles more and i can stimulate more growth, legs for me is also pretty much a low back day for me cuz i'll deadlifts or a variation of that lift along with maybe some 45 degree angle back raises even tho i didnt do that last session. dumbell work will tax your tri's n shoulders so i try to use less stressful exercises on my tris n shoulders day sometimes i''ll do over head press sometimes i wont it depends on how i feel sometimes my shoulders n tri days are just a "pump" days cuz of the extra dumbell work i've been doin lately ( i have a muscle imblance on my right side). i also try to do some type of low intensity cardio walk an hr ,5 days a week or 30 mins on the stair master . with powerlifting i got lazy and stop doin cardio thats my own fault i know with a BB split n with the extra volume it put on each muscle group it works well from me when trying to lean out its always worked that way for ME

t-nation.com

elitefts.com

go there and learn somethin

Apr 25, 2002
NO2 products are a SCAM

by some arginine which is an amino acid , by some caffien , and by some creatine mix it with cool aid. read the lable and know what the hell you'er putting in your body

Apr 25, 2002
Apr 25, 2002
LOL..nah i've been working out tough, consistently goin up in weight with my sets -- just been in a slight slump this past month...

DAY 1: Bi's/Tri's
Day 2: Shoulders
Day 3: Chest/Back
Day 4: Legs/some cardio
Day 5: OFF
Repeat

do a lil bit of abs erryday..may try and switch up the routine and types of exercises..went ahead and bought some NO Xplode today..did 1.5 scoops about 45 mins ahead..felt some increased energy and pump in the beginning half but not too much in the second half..gonna step it up to 2 scoops tomm..got this shit from GNC cause i know they got that 30 day money back..may return it in a couple weeks (or 29 days lol) and try superpump..
maybe you need to deload , take a week off or lightin up the weight or reduce your sets for a week .

Feb 22, 2007
Yeah Creatine monohydrate is cool you'll gain a lot of weight in water retension tho, if you dont want the water weight use the kre-alkyiene or how ever you spell that stuff im taking it now and i can lift forrever on that stuff, don't get that much on strength gains just bust out a few more reps than i could normally do

Apr 25, 2002
that stuff does the same thing as creatine mono , actually alot of those companies that said they put that type of creatine in there product lied and got sued

that "water retention" is how creatine is takin to your cells so that water is goin inside of your cells that how creatine is stored

May 6, 2002
L Carnitine gets me more amped than any other supplement.

I stopped taking it though, becuase I notice when I should stop and Carnitine helps you break through that wall and you keep going (its basically a fat burner). After all this time I stick with protein, DHEA, Tribulus, and a good diet. The rest were messing with me.

Each person is different though...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
man I just had the dopest shoulder workout ever... I'm feelin fuckin jacked right now

just pounded some whey and dextrose... but to grub on some chicken, asparagus, and rice in a minute

yeee

May 6, 2002
man I just had the dopest shoulder workout ever... I'm feelin fuckin jacked right now

just pounded some whey and dextrose... but to grub on some chicken, asparagus, and rice in a minute

yeee
Haha, Im having the exact same thing...except for salad instead of rice, and a piece of bread for carbs.

Doing biceps tonight, which I hate doing. Almost as much as legs...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I love doing biceps... I used to hate legs... but I like em more now

I just mostly hate doing abs... and cardio... fuck cardio