GYM HEADS: Best Pre-Workout Supplement?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2006
Lookin for a good pre-workout supplement...something with focused energy and a good pump..want gains in strength, size, weight..been using cytogainer for a post workout protein shake and for extra calories, with good results initially, but gains have slowed down in the past month..give me some suggestions siccness :siccness:

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm using animal pump right now it's cool

I've used no xplode and ce2 in the past... and animal pump is my favorite out of the 3

Feb 25, 2006
i was debating between N.O. Xplode, Superpump 250, and Animal Pump...been trying to research them but getting mixed results..which one's the most bang for the buck?? i'm also wondering if any of these will work..i've never even felt shit off typical energy drinks like red bull or rockstars lol

May 7, 2002
Just use whey protein for pre workout and after and before you go to sleep casein protein . Oatmeal is good too for the added fuel along with a shake
Exactly.

Stick to the basics.

Protein shake before and immediately after work out. Oatmeal (carbs) for the fuel. Cassein protein shake before bedtime. Cassein is a slow digesting protein, which is best to take before sleep, so that it digests slowly while you're fasting for the 8 hours that you sleep.

Feb 14, 2009
Most of that stuff is caffeine based, It's cheaper to just buy caffeine pills , protein ,and creatine. I used to fucc with No X Plode, you get a good pump but when you stop taking it it goes away.

Jul 29, 2008
animal pump huh.

I use NO2 and that shit was on point for me. My body would still be pumped even after I left the gym... I just hate the 80 dollar price tag. Plus I think its like 3 huge pill before work out.

Nov 5, 2004
Lookin for a good pre-workout supplement...something with focused energy and a good pump..want gains in strength, size, weight..been using cytogainer for a post workout protein shake and for extra calories, with good results initially, but gains have slowed down in the past month..give me some suggestions siccness :siccness:
You might be doing everything right already. Just trick your muscles and do a new workout routine. Maybe that'll do the trick.

Apr 25, 2002
shut the fuck up and lift the damn weight .

sleep is important , diet is ,whats your routine ?

Feb 25, 2006
shut the fuck up and lift the damn weight .

sleep is important , diet is ,whats your routine ?
LOL..nah i've been working out tough, consistently goin up in weight with my sets -- just been in a slight slump this past month...

DAY 1: Bi's/Tri's
Day 2: Shoulders
Day 3: Chest/Back
Day 4: Legs/some cardio
Day 5: OFF
Repeat

do a lil bit of abs erryday..may try and switch up the routine and types of exercises..went ahead and bought some NO Xplode today..did 1.5 scoops about 45 mins ahead..felt some increased energy and pump in the beginning half but not too much in the second half..gonna step it up to 2 scoops tomm..got this shit from GNC cause i know they got that 30 day money back..may return it in a couple weeks (or 29 days lol) and try superpump..

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
LOL..nah i've been working out tough, consistently goin up in weight with my sets -- just been in a slight slump this past month...

DAY 1: Bi's/Tri's
Day 2: Shoulders
Day 3: Chest/Back
Day 4: Legs/some cardio
Day 5: OFF
Repeat

do a lil bit of abs erryday..may try and switch up the routine and types of exercises..went ahead and bought some NO Xplode today..did 1.5 scoops about 45 mins ahead..felt some increased energy and pump in the beginning half but not too much in the second half..gonna step it up to 2 scoops tomm..got this shit from GNC cause i know they got that 30 day money
back..may return it in a couple weeks (or 29 days lol) and try superpump..
Damn you do chest and back on the same day there big body parts here's mine

Mon-back
Tue-chest/tri
Wed-shoulders
Thu-arms
Fri-legs