GTA V's Location Rumored...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
they should just make one where you start off in some little shithole town n work ur way up the ranks from a small timer to a fuckin king pin whos got places all over the world. travel to some of the previous places n maybe some new ones. make connections n shit. actually hop a plane when you go to the airport n shit. if they did it that way they wouldn't have to keep makin a shitload more gtas, just make add-ons to add travel locations with new stories n shit. make it so you can either be a king pin or become your own best customer n end up gettin snuffed out or somethin. i think multiple outcomes would be dope.

if it is just in 1 place tho they should do it somewhere other than the u.s.
an updated london would be dope. maybe russia or somethin. a new west coast gta is a cool idea tho but i don't think its really necessary right now. if they did the world idea tho they could just make the west coast a travel location.

idk. i think this game could turn out to be damn near anything. im sure it will be fuckin dope tho.

Jun 11, 2004
I wouldn't fuck with GTA V if they took it oversees. That shits become as american as apple fukin pie. I say bring it back to the west coast. LA, SF and LV with everything in between, what more do you need.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
If you look in the instruction manual for Gay Tony, there is a little section in the end that talks about Vice City. It's like an airport ad that says "Next stop... Vice City".

It makes sense that it would be Vice, since it is the same cycle they did with the 3 series.

They have established cities already that they want to redo before going to a new city, that was part of the big draw to GTA IV, a redone Liberty City.

Part of the big draw to GTA V will be a redone Vice City.

Jul 25, 2007
Hmmm did I miss something in the story line? That hints at vice city again. Makes no sense to me..

But the games are always dope
Yea there was a secret mission in the last GTA titled "The Decision" some crazy plot twist involving Niko. Try finding it. I think it was somewhere near the heliport. I forgot. Just Google it bro.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Yea there was a secret mission in the last GTA titled "The Decision" some crazy plot twist involving Niko. Try finding it. I think it was somewhere near the heliport. I forgot. Just Google it bro.
pics, video and source of information or it didn't happen

Nov 8, 2007
^^ sumone explain to me ghow the poster of the volcanic penis = vice city?? (in the video/poster)

2nd people are saying its france? soe say vice city

some say they are doing a pattern liberty city, vice city (GTA 5) then back to san andreas possibly gta VI

Jul 25, 2007
pics, video and source of information or it didn't happen
LOL do you and Northbay watch TV? I was just being stupid. That "Im taking my talents to South Beach" line and "The Decision" was like two phrases that were repeated over and over for days. Thats what Lebron James said when he told the world his "Decision" to go to South Beach to play for the Heat. lol