Grand Theft Auto V Next Gen 11/18/14

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
No I turned it off cause I was getting pissed some dude had his mic on but wouldn't answer my question I have no clue how to do tricks to evade and I need to evade military jets
You don't need to do tricks jus bank right or left when you hear you being targeted, u can also jus fly behind the jet n follow it til your other team mate brings the chopper

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
fuck I cant beat the "deliver the EMP" mission.....im so fucking pissed as fuck! anyone have any advise on how to beat it other than controlling the dumb fucks on ur team. I need ah fucking mic. to keep the dumb fucks from fucking up this mission. anyone beat this mission yet?

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
well that's 3 fucking MILLION Dollars down the drain and I don't even like the shit.....I knew I should have waited for the SAVAGE! Lucky I have ah MOD buddie, so money aint ah thing. :beard:

FUCK THE HYDRA! Don't Wast Ur Money!

Feb 14, 2006
Ah good lord. The only one tryna rock with me is dvs. Im gonna kill every sic mob member I c unless they come to my invites. "cash" u never join shit I send you to. Yes, I'm a control freak. Bit my loyalty its unmatched.
lol shiiiiiit I'd like to start off by thanking rockstars team of competent ass developers and coders, and that extra time spent on 'polishing' heists to make sure they worked flawlessly!!! It's due to their ingenious work I get stuck on a black loading screen when I try to join heists. I sent em a ticket. I was doing fine til friday.