Grand Theft Auto III Tenth Anniversary

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005

I never played this one (GTA IV was my first GTA game because I missed that entire console generation), so this could be a chance for me to play it.

Jan 18, 2006
That game was my best GTA experience and even if folks thought other ones were better you have to take that into consideration also not just gameplay and missions

May 9, 2002
is there aany info on that IPYM?
10 years ago, this month, the revolutionary open-world epic Grand Theft Auto III was released to the world – a game that set players loose as a small-time criminal at the bottom of the food chain in Liberty City, a sprawling metropolis where anything can happen – and probably will.

To commemorate the game’s 10th anniversary, we’re proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto III will be coming to select new generation iOS and Android devices later this fall. For the lineup of devices currently confirmed to be supported at launch, check the list below and stay tuned for more devices to be announced:

Apple iOS Devices: iPad 2, iPhone 4S
Android Phones: Droid X2, HTC Evo 2, LG Optimus 2X, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Galaxy S2
Android Tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...uto-iii-10th-anniversary-edition-for-sel.html

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
but if others were played then its almost pointless..

spoiled gamer is spoiled. would you want to go back and play the first assassins creed?

then again gta3 was AMAZING. that shit changed my life

Apr 2, 2010
but if others were played then its almost pointless..

spoiled gamer is spoiled. would you want to go back and play the first assassins creed?

then again gta3 was AMAZING. that shit changed my life
I liked the gritty graphics, storyline, and music more than the other ones.

Hell yeah I'd still play it lol

Fuck the Dodo plane though, I wasted alot of time trying to fly it.

Jan 18, 2006
this is basically the same argument as when folks said Resident Evil 2 was better then part 1? Really? It just means to me you either didnt play the one that came out first or you want to be different. Hands down GTA 3 changed the videogame world and hell no i would not want to play it now. I was so amazed by this game though when i first played it. Just running around with the rocket launcher destroying things was so fucken awesome, something that was played out by the time Vice City came around