Grand Theft Auto 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
Fuck that bs waiting in line, jus gunna cop the psn D/L...also splitting it with my folks so only $30 & u get the reg preorder bonus

Depends where u live, GameStop employes are dumb as fucc most the time, I picture the wait being worse there than any other store

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I just preordered mine @ my local GameStop, chick said they usually clear the line in 10 mins.
I'll give you a year of XBL if you go and slap the shit outta that bitch for saying that, I think she has GTA confused with the 20 people who pick up Madden at midnight. My store has 175 reserves, usually get there around 8:30 or 9pm when they close so you're near front of line, bout 30min after closing they let you in to pay your balance and highlight your reciept so at midnight you go back in show receipt and get game.

The store I go to where I know everyone says they'll probably get out around 1-2am

Feb 27, 2006
R.I.P. GTA IV driving physics. Could you imagine if Fight Night downgraded their games to button mashing like the old days? Well, that's pretty much what GTA V did with this garbage ass driving now. Why not evolve what they originally had instead of change it completely?

I already know now how online is gonna look like with these fools driving around hittin' corners like faggots

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
idk from the gameplay vids the vehicles look like they still have some heft to them, cant tell for sure until we actually play tho. kinda bummed theres basically the same amount of cars/ppl on the street. maybe they just didnt show busy streets but that shit was looking sparse.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
idk from the gameplay vids the vehicles look like they still have some heft to them, cant tell for sure until we actually play tho. kinda bummed theres basically the same amount of cars/ppl on the street. maybe they just didnt show busy streets but that shit was looking sparse.
what do you expect, consoles maxed out years ago, theres just not enough cache. i hope they make an updated ps4 release but who knows rockstar takes their time, it could be 3 years lol

Props: [-KoRp$-]559
May 9, 2002
= this

what do you expect, consoles maxed out years ago, lol
Not having GTA V come out on the new gen consoles may hold the game back to what it could TRULY be. Now we have to wait 3 years for GTA VI. Rockstar FTW X100000