***GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS 2010-2011 SEASON THREAD***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
is it me, or did curry get his ankle broke on a cross (on an impending screen)?

edit: naw, his foot got caught up. it would have been on the playground though.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
i think they just keep trying to entice him with that. knowing hes the better player and is somewhat local so they might actually sell some tix.

but he aint from memphis. and he aint from tennessee. maybe things would be different if he was, but maybe not.

technically, the new orleans hornets are closer to his home town.

but neither are the SIPP.

to relate that to us Bay Folk, thats like us being from the Bay Area and a Fresno team trying to get us cuz its close enough to be cool. except Fresno is a little closer to us than either of those cities to Monta, and ours was all in cali.

it doesnt seem that likely to me, that thats what Monta really wants. especially with his new ink reppin us.
i know where he's from bro....im not positive, but pretty sure his wife is a memphis cop, so the memphis rumor will be there his whole career....

Jan 18, 2006
Man this clip is all over the net. Them faggots at Worldstar clowning also. Sure doesn't say anything about Curry having a bad ankle and Griffins punk ass sticking his foot out there so that Curry tripped.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Man this clip is all over the net. Them faggots at Worldstar clowning also. Sure doesn't say anything about Curry having a bad ankle and Griffins punk ass sticking his foot out there so that Curry tripped.

We know what the deal is fam.....His foot clearly brushed over griffins.....On a side note Eric Gordon is gonna be a dope player real soon, if he's not already...

Sep 24, 2006
No extension for Wright
8:30
AM ETBrandan Wright | Warriors Top EmailShare A team source told the San Francisco Chronicle that Brandan Wright will not receive an extension from the team.

"I hope I'm around to allow my talents to flourish," Wright said. "At the same time, if they don't want me, I'm ready to move forward with another team and come back and burn them. I want to play, but there is also a comfort level with this team and this area. It would be tough to walk away."

"We'll be evaluating Brandan throughout the season," general manager Larry Riley wrote via text message. "We have a good relationship with both Brandan and his agent," who is Jim Tanner.

Wright has struggled with injuries in the first three years in the league and he'll be a restricted free agent in July if he's given a qualifying offer.

Jul 29, 2002
^^^Brandon Wright don't deserve shit.....the guy has stayed injured. Do something this year!!!! His and Chaz Schillens (Raiders) career are parallel...fuck you Chaz!!!

Jan 18, 2006
Brandon Wright has to prove himself if wants to get resigned, just got home ready to watch this ass whoopen on Memphis