***GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS 2010-2011 SEASON THREAD***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
just got home from the game, this team could be special, one thing i took from this game, Blake Griffin is kinda dirty, not enough to be labled a dirty player but enough where its noticable...

C'mon VanD, lets here you say it...the Lee trade was more than worth it, if we dont make that trade, we dont sign Dorrell Wright...

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
“I rolled it the same way I did last Thursday (exhibition game against the Lakers),” Curry said afterward. “Some more rehab. That’s all it needs. … Every game day I’ve felt pretty good even though I tweak it every other day. Just got to be smart about it now and get it back to 100 percent. Get it stronger.”

“It’s going to be one of those things,” Warriors coach Keith Smart said. “If it fatigues, any little motion can set it off. When you have those things early, it doesn’t take much. That’s going to be a concern. “

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
just got home from the game, this team could be special, one thing i took from this game, Blake Griffin is kinda dirty, not enough to be labled a dirty player but enough where its noticable...

C'mon VanD, lets here you say it...the Lee trade was more than worth it, if we dont make that trade, we dont sign Dorrell Wright...
i love the trade right now. D Wright replaces Bukee and maybe more.

Randolph looks like he wont reach his potential, not anytime soon anyway.

the only thing we lost was Turiaf and his defensive intensity leadership. i'd love to bring him back if possible. hes the perfect backup for us.

as long as Lee stays healthy and stays doin whats hes doin, which is stay hungry to improve and win... then it was a good trade even tho we overpaid a little bit for his contract maybe.

now my concern/worry is losing Ellis at some point this year. hopefully those were just dumb rumors or an offer we dont have any interest in.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
From what my homie was sayin, there are 3 names out there linked to the Warriors and Monta...Iguodala,OJ Mayo, and Granger.... Granger is the only one i would consider and he was sayin that all 3 are a better fit cuz deep down Monta still isnt real happy here, so he says....

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
From what my homie was sayin, there are 3 names out there linked to the Warriors and Monta...Iguodala,OJ Mayo, and Granger.... Granger is the only one i would consider and he was sayin that all 3 are a better fit cuz deep down Monta still isnt real happy here, so he says....
all 3 are boo boo for Monta. none fit us better.

Granger is the best by far, but with D Wrights emergence i see it dumb to get another small forward like Granger or Iggy.

and Memphis stays tryin to throw Mayo at us. hopefully we are never stupid enough to consider any package involving that.

where did ur boy hear that about Monta tho? all the stories i've seen is that he likes it here and likes playing with Curry and the squad.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
he covers the warriors for true hoops, and the espn daily dime...

Monta is sayin all the right things, but i believe deep down memphis is wear he wants to be, and the grizz know it...

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
how is Monta not happy to be here? why would he show up early to training camp to gel with the new guys? and why would he even get the new Warriors logo tatted on his back? seems like he really wants to be here with the new positive changes

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
he covers the warriors for true hoops, and the espn daily dime...

Monta is sayin all the right things, but i believe deep down memphis is wear he wants to be, and the grizz know it...
i think they just keep trying to entice him with that. knowing hes the better player and is somewhat local so they might actually sell some tix.

but he aint from memphis. and he aint from tennessee. maybe things would be different if he was, but maybe not.

technically, the new orleans hornets are closer to his home town.

but neither are the SIPP.

to relate that to us Bay Folk, thats like us being from the Bay Area and a Fresno team trying to get us cuz its close enough to be cool. except Fresno is a little closer to us than either of those cities to Monta, and ours was all in cali.

it doesnt seem that likely to me, that thats what Monta really wants. especially with his new ink reppin us.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Al Harrington: Monta Ellis Will Win The Scoring Title

It’s hard to think in a league with LeBron James and Kevin Durant that there will ever be that much competition for the scoring crown. Both of them have shown no let-up in their scoring game, and will always be the likeliest culprits to finish the season at the top of the charts.

However, after Monta Ellis exploded for 46 on the Rockets on opening night, one former Warrior teammate believes the Mississippi Bullet can be the best scorer in the league this season. Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports with the story.

Told Wednesday night that Golden State Warriors guard Monta Ellis had already amassed 27 points against the Houston Rockets by halftime, Denver Nuggets forward Al Harrington made a somewhat bold proclamation:

“Let me go on record as saying that Monta Ellis is going to lead the NBA in scoring.”