Going to mexico for 1st time few ?'s

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2002
So I'm headed to Acapulco next month...never been to mexico. I'm flyin and was wondering whats legal to bring back? Can I bring back perscription drugs?, a knife?, some fireworks? And who knows how to find "real cuban cigars"? Any other advice is appreciated.

Mar 15, 2005
i dont think you can bring any that shit bacc legally.....matter fact i dunno where you gonna get knives from cuz in mexico its illegal for ANYONE to carry ANY kind of weapon......but then again i think a certain amount of certain types of script pills are allowed....but yeah if you goin there wit the thoughts of smugglin all kinds a contraband bacc then good lucc....jus goin around mexico lookin for that shit is askin for a lotta trouble.....your better off goin there for what its for.......a vacation some drank and some hoes.....

Aug 22, 2002
Acapulco nice ass place to go!!.... hit up disco beach... hella beezys.... i went to mex for three weeks dident think i would run into any narcotics but i did and it was all for free... maybe if u got familia there they show u there crops in the moutains seedless :p:D

Apr 25, 2002
i think you can bring back one bottle of alcohol,certain kinds tho,no wines and shit like that.no fireworks or weapons.........

and you probaly cant find "real" cuban cigars over there.you probaly gotta go to Cuba for that.you might find some but they'll say "Hecho en Mexico".............

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
You could smuggle that shit in. A couple buddies of mine just came back from there wit a shitload of steroids.

Dec 11, 2002
Umm yeah.. just go and enjoy all the cheap liquor and good food.. bring back a huge bottle of Presidente and some chanclas with the bottom made from real tires!

Oh. And dont forget to buy some gold.. the yellow gold there is pretty inexpensive...

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
^^yeah it's quick money but the only problem is getting it through. My friends said they didn't get sweated tho.

Feb 12, 2005
You could bring back liquor but there is a maximum of how much you could bring back they ask you how much you spend on shit like that (Id suggest bringing back some Agavero Its rare and taste different if you buy here in the US). There is also a maximum of how much money you could bring back so dont think of hustin people out there...j/k but there is a maximum if you go over that maximum there is a penalty.

And about the weapons you are allowed to carry weapons Mexico is such a corrupt country and it depends on state to state. Very easy to pay off cops. In TJ my homie goes once in a while and at a resteraunt he gives a waiter like 40$ for free drinks all day you just gotts do it under the table yadida

But bringing back weapons will be impossible espacially with these new security bullshit and so will any type of drugs and all that, but perscription yes. Alot of people that smuggle id say 99.9% drive to the US and bring it straight from TJ and the border states. Like the peeps above mentioning buying cheap ass drugs I wonder why...Id say because they are made by the people making them especially the steroids so stay away from any of that shit.

Well hope this helped and have fun and Id recomend staying at Ritz if you havent already gotten a hotel.

Jul 22, 2002
coo...I was reading on some website that they had real cubans down there, I hope so...I wanted to pick up a double bladed butterfly knife while I was down there but i guess their aint no bringin that shit back.......I definatly gotta check out these chanclas made from tires!

Mar 15, 2005
despite what the foo said above weapons ARE ILLEGAL....jus cuz you can pay off cops dont mean its allowed....for one....youll go broke tryin to pay em off.....two you might get unluccy and get one who wont take a bribe....especially the female cops....they been hired cuz thier less likely to be corrupt.....you end up in a mexican jail cell it wont be pretty.....anyways the corruption is always in THIER favor not yours.....some cops will take your money and throw you in a cell anways while laughin at your dumb american ass.....you find someone sellin knives theyll prolly set you up to get arrested and get the knife bacc from the cop to do it again....like i said go to mexico for what it is....a vacation....they dont take kindly to americans coming and exploiting thier country....no matter what someone tells you....i been to mexico plenty times....maybe alcapulco a lil different since its more americanized but the spots i been to you definately do not wanna fucc around.....

Apr 25, 2002
dont try to pay off the cops,them po's dont play.and i dont know if your mexican or not,but dont think that gives you an upperhand.they call us "Pochos",which is just like calling us Mexican Americans "wetbacks"..........