Going to mexico for 1st time few ?'s

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
KALYN said:
and some chanclas with the bottom made from real tires!

Huaraches!

get some of those man.you can get'em here but they got styles that aint hit the U.S. flea markets yet.plus there aint nothin like gettin some straight from Mexico........

Mar 15, 2005
hahahah....that was funny.....

they call you a walkin target mayne....they look at you its like them cartoons when a cat looks at a bird or a mouse and sees them cooked and steamed ready ta eat....they gonna imagine you as a walkin gold mine.....

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
haha yeah for sure they will *not* let you come back with any type of pill, even if its just regular tylenol and all that. Its no problem though... just jock them or hide em in ur shoe if youre not getting that many.. when i walked across the border every couple of weeks they never really searched that much, just looked for weapons & shit.

Jul 22, 2002
this leads me to another question. For future reference, which cities in mexico are the safest? which are the worst? (the ones you stay the hell out of when your as white as me)

Mar 15, 2005
if you aint heard of it then its most likely a place you dont wanna be....sticc to cancun....acapulco....mexico city....tijuana....agua prierta....senoita...nogalas.....basically major tourists and border towns are the "safest" whatever that means...lol....shit can happen in any of em though.....

Nov 8, 2003
last time i went 2 mexico i smuggled back sum lizzards n a coo scorpion 4 pets, alllllllmost got caught lol i was hella unslick, me n my bro had 3 bags all together, we put them in 1 bag and the lady searched 2 bags n just left the 1 that had the lizzards n scorpion in it lol

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
559DEEP said:
I was hoping to bring back some vicadins or some shit and a knife...I'm as white as they get. what do they call us besides rich americans?
Gringo's!!!!