GO NINERS.. HAHAHAHAHHA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
KAH707KALI said:
how am i a band wagon fan ive been a for 12 years i know the raiders aint done shit they should move back to la and try rebuilding the whole team with a new owner cause al davis loves getting old ass washed up players

HMM... 12 YEARS.. EVER SINCE THEY WERE FIRST STARTED WINNING HELLA SUPERBOWLS..

Jun 1, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Gannon was another Kurt Warner. His surrounding cast made him look way better than he was. He had so many targets out there that it was almost impossible to fuck up. Yet he still managed to do just that in the SuperBowl.
]
BTW FATAL: EVERYTHING YOU SAY HERE ABOUT RICH GANNON COULD BE SAID EVER WORSE ABOUT THAT GAY MAN NAMED JEFF GARCIA. JEFF GARCIA HAD JERRY RICE AND TERREL OWENS. TERREL OWENS WILL SEND DAMN NEAR ANY DECENT QB TO THE PRO-BOWL. TALK ABOUT A SUPPORTING CAST. WHAT THE FUCK DID JEFF GARCIA DO AFTER HE LOST ALL THOSE TARGETS AND LEFT THE NINERS?? NOT A G-D DAMNED THING.

RICH GANNON IN HIS PRIME SHITS ON JEFF GARCIA IN HIS PRIME IN EVERY WAY.

Jun 1, 2002
OK.. SO FIRST YOU SAY YOU'VE BEEN A FAN FOR 12 YEARS AND THEN YOU SAY 12 YEARS AGO YOU WEREN'T REALLY "CARING ABOUT SPORTS," SO WHICH ONE IS IT?

DOG YOUR ONLY 19? I THINK THAT ABOUT ENDS IT RIGHT THERE..

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Solitary 1 said:
OK.. SO FIRST YOU SAY YOU'VE BEEN A FAN FOR 12 YEARS AND THEN YOU SAY 12 YEARS AGO YOU WEREN'T REALLY "CARING ABOUT SPORTS," SO WHICH ONE IS IT?

DOG YOUR ONLY 19? I THINK THAT ABOUT ENDS IT RIGHT THERE..
well lets see i started getting into sports when i was bout 7 so that makes it 12 years i said at 6 i really didnt care bout sports

Apr 25, 2002
Solitary 1 said:
BTW FATAL: EVERYTHING YOU SAY HERE ABOUT RICH GANNON COULD BE SAID EVER WORSE ABOUT THAT GAY MAN NAMED JEFF GARCIA. JEFF GARCIA HAD JERRY RICE AND TERREL OWENS. TERREL OWENS WILL SEND DAMN NEAR ANY DECENT QB TO THE PRO-BOWL. TALK ABOUT A SUPPORTING CAST. WHAT THE FUCK DID JEFF GARCIA DO AFTER HE LOST ALL THOSE TARGETS AND LEFT THE NINERS?? NOT A G-D DAMNED THING.

RICH GANNON IN HIS PRIME SHITS ON JEFF GARCIA IN HIS PRIME IN EVERY WAY.
Now, I don't mean to turn this into an insult festival, but you're a moron. There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING about Rich Gannon that stood out. His line gave him all day to pass, and he had Tim Brown, Jerry Rice and Jerry Porter to dump off to. Garcia only had Owens, and a below average line. He showed elusiveness, toughness and a true QB's instinct. He was also mobile and could do things with his legs. Rich Gannon is just another Kurt Warner. Point blank.

And when was Rich Gannon's 'prime?' When he joined Oakland? Dude was already old as fuck, and did nothing before that supporting cast in Oakland. Garcia was part of the 49ers' rebuilding process, and took that team to it's last playoff berth. Anybody could have taken the Raiders to the Bowl with the people he had to dump the ball to.

Whether you like Garcia or not, he was a far better QB than anyone the Raiders have had in YEARS. End of story.

Jun 1, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:

And when was Rich Gannon's 'prime?' When he joined Oakland? Dude was already old as fuck, and did nothing before that supporting cast in Oakland. Garcia was part of the 49ers' rebuilding process, and took that team to it's last playoff berth. Anybody could have taken the Raiders to the Bowl with the people he had to dump the ball to.

Whether you like Garcia or not, he was a far better QB than anyone the Raiders have had in YEARS. End of story.

NOPE. SORRY. YOUR THE MORON. WHEN WAS RICH GANNONS PRIME??

HMMMM... HOW ABOUT WHEN HE WAS NFL MVP? (2002)

LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT THE RECORDS HE HOLDS WHICH HAVE YET TO BE BROKEN: MOST PASSES COMPLETED IN A SEASON (2002) MOST CONSECUTIVE PASSES DURING A GAME (VS DENVER 2002.) HOW ABOUT MOST GAMES WHEN HE PASSED FOR 300 YARDS OR MORE?? (2002 HE HAD 10) HE HAD THE 2ND MOST PASSES WITHOUT AN INT IN A SINGLE GAME.
1991)

MAN THAT WAS FUN.. MADE ME NOSTALGIC..NOW BE A CHUM AND FIND ME SOME RECORDS THAT YOUR GAY HERO JEFF GARCIA HOLDS... I THINK THERE IS MAYBE.. WHAT?? ONE????

:dead:

Dec 9, 2005
^ Jim Drunkenmiller could've had those records with the OFFENSE that The Raiders had that year...

C'mon man...

Jeff Garcia has 10 LESS YEARS of NFL experience than Rich Gannon...and lets compare their stats.

Completions

Jeff Garcia - 1695
Rich Gannon - 2553

Yards

Jeff Garcia - 19,076
Rich Gannon - 28,743

TD's

Jeff Garcia - 126
Rich Gannon - 180

QB Rating

Jeff Garcia - 85.8
Rich Gannon - 84.7

Highest Career QB Rating

Jeff Garcia - 97.6
Rich Gannon - 97.3

You do the math...like I said, Gannon has 10 MORE YEARS OF NFL EXPERIENCE so why don't the numbers reflect that...?

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1034

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/146325

Jun 1, 2002
HAHAH.. STOP CHEER LEADIN'..

THE ONLY THING GARCIA HAD OVER HIM WAS PASSER-RATING ( WHICH CAN BE DECEPTIVE AS FUCK,) AND IT'S BY A FEW 10THS.. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.. SHOW ME A NON-NINER FAN THAT BELIEVES THAT SHIT..

JEFF GARCIA WAS NEVER AN NFL MVP.. YA BOY AINT OWNED SHIT.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
but, his numbers arent much less than gannons with 10 less years of playing in the nfl............

thats the point,

Gannon had a great line, good RB, Good FB, 2 of the best WRs ever to play the game, and a good coach, Thats why he was mvp.......

Dec 9, 2005
Solitary 1 said:
HIS NUMBERS ARE WAY BETTER THAN GARCIA'S..

Only when you look at totals...

Lets take a closer look...:devious:

Completions

Jeff Garcia - 1,695 career total completions...

Thats 242 completions a year for Garcia.

Rich Gannon - 2,553 career total completions...

Thats 142 completions a year for Gannon...

Yards

Jeff Garcia - 19,076 career total passing yards...

Thats 2,725 yards per season average for Garcia...

Rich Gannon - 28,743 career total passing yards...

Thats 1,597 yards per season average for Gannon...

TD passes

Jeff Garcia - 126

Thats an average of 18 touchdown passes a season...

Rich Gannon - 180

Thats an average of 10 touchdown passes a season...

QB Rating

Jeff Garcia's career QB Rating is 85.8

Rich Gannon's career QB Rating is 84.7

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.....

Ninerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssss !!

Apr 25, 2002
Solitary 1 said:
NOPE. SORRY. YOUR THE MORON. WHEN WAS RICH GANNONS PRIME??

HMMMM... HOW ABOUT WHEN HE WAS NFL MVP? (2002)
That's what I suggested. And you're trying to call me the moron?

Solitary 1 said:
LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT THE RECORDS HE HOLDS WHICH HAVE YET TO BE BROKEN:
Yes, lets.
Solitary 1 said:
MOST PASSES COMPLETED IN A SEASON (2002) MOST CONSECUTIVE PASSES DURING A GAME (VS DENVER 2002.) HOW ABOUT MOST GAMES WHEN HE PASSED FOR 300 YARDS OR MORE?? (2002 HE HAD 10)
All of them in the 2002 season, with that stellar cast I spoke of earlier. He was a pawn that year. Any halfway decent QB in the league could have put up those numbers that year, with that offense.

Solitary 1 said:
HE HAD THE 2ND MOST PASSES WITHOUT AN INT IN A SINGLE GAME.
1991)
The second most passes without an INT in a single game? How exactly is the second most a record that has yet to be broken?

Look at everything MOREBASS has said, unless you'd like me to repeat it. Garcia owns Gannon. You may not like him, but stop hating. You're making a fool of yourself.

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
average line. He showed elusiveness, toughness and a true QB's instinct. He was also mobile and could do things with his legs.

You just described Rich Gannon, but you left out the fact that he's clutch player and a leader on and off the field. You must not have been paying attention to him then, he was known for "run and gun" He had a good line, but far from spectacular. Yea he had good recievers, but to say an average quarterback could of done the same job is just retarted. The only people that agree that Garcia is better than Gannon are niner fans. He EARNED league MVP.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
gannon had one good year after that he was done he was an average qb one year doesnt make you a great qb garcia put up good numbers while he was with the niners he didnt just have one good year he kept putting up good numbers

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
KAH707KALI said:
gannon had one good year after that he was done he was an average qb one year doesnt make you a great qb garcia put up good numbers while he was with the niners he didnt just have one good year he kept putting up good numbers
One good year? He had several great years. He was consistent the whole time he was healthy with the Raiders(4 years). Made the Pro Bowl several times and won league MVP.