GO NINERS.. HAHAHAHAHHA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
lmfao at these fools saying "oh but he had a good line" You have to have a good line to be a successful qb. If you put ANY qb behind a shitty line, he won't do shit. It's like these people don't watch football, yea they can throw out names and stats but that doesn't mean they know the game.

Dec 9, 2005
You Raider fans are really thick headed !

Read the STATS I posted a few posts up...and you will see a side by side comparison, Garcia blows Gannon away !

And Gannon's 4 Pro Bowls in 18 seasons, are not nearly as impressive as Garcia's 3 Pro Bowls in 7 seasons.

DO THE MATH

And LOL at Rich Gannon being the most prized QB in recent memory for The Raider Nation...

Don't make me pull out the Steve Young stats...:devious:

Dec 9, 2005
P.K. Rippa said:
Yeah Garcia is such a great qb, who is he starting for this year?

Hell if I care, all I was saying was that he is a lot better of a QB than Rich Gannon.

And like I said...

I'm over here LMFAO at the fact that Rich Gannon is The Raider Nation's claim to fame, when it comes to QB's.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Dec 9, 2005
^ If you looked at the side by side statistical comparison between Garcia and Gannon, that I posted up a few posts back, and still picked Gannon....

You're a damn fool. End of story.

Feb 7, 2006
^ garcia backin mcnabb up while some buccaneer cracked the shit outta gannon and ended his carreer cuz his dumbass dove head first. hahahahahahaha. even when the 9ers lost to tampa bay in 02, they didn't get whooped half as bad as the chokeland BLADERS

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Young Psyc said:
YEAH MEANWHILE I'M OVER HERE LMFAO AT THE GARBAGE ASS NINERS TRYING TO ARGUE.
THE NINERS FUCKING SUCK AND THERES KNOW WAY AROUND THAT FACT. THIS THREAD SHOULD END HERE.
Yea they might not do too good this year but there is still a chance to do better, but overall through out history Niners shit on the Raiders end of story there, because the season starts on thursday now get al davis dick out ya throat.

Apr 25, 2002
When it comes to ignorance, Raider fans never cease to amaze be.

Look, you can add up every good season Rich Gannon has ever played, and Jeff Garcia matches that total in his first 4 seasons.

Gannon did not improve when he went to the Raiders. He was the same mediocre QB he was in the past. He just had a much better surrounding cast. He is not and was never a good QB, nore did he deserve to be MVP. Anyone who argues with that is a jackass.

Apr 25, 2002
Edward Thizzerhands said:
I luv that there is about 2 active 9er threads goin all the time...why?
Because this is a Northern California-based site, so it's only natural you see active threads about it's NFL franchises. I should go to a Seattle-based sports forum and bitch about them having actcive Seahawk threads.

And LOL @ my typos in my last post. This QWERTY keyboard on my phone fucks me up because the keys are too damn cluttered..

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
MOREBASS said:
^ If you looked at the side by side statistical comparison between Garcia and Gannon, that I posted up a few posts back, and still picked Gannon....

You're a damn fool. End of story.
Your not seeing the whole picture, you can through out all the stats you want. Gannon is still a better overall player.

Gannon : 4 pro bowl 1 MVP.
Garcia : 3 pro bowl 0 MVP.

^^^since you like numbers so much, there ya go.

May 9, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Because this is a Northern California-based site, so it's only natural you see active threads about it's NFL franchises. I should go to a Seattle-based sports forum and bitch about them having actcive Seahawk threads.

And LOL @ my typos in my last post. This QWERTY keyboard on my phone fucks me up because the keys are too damn cluttered..
Actually...the owner of this site lives and is from....San Diego....so wouldnt that make it a Southern-Cali based site????HMMMMMMM....

There are just as many cats from around the US and WORLD....as there are cats from Northern Cali...so cut the crap...

I see very little Raiders threads that are started by RAIDER fans...yet i see a shitload of meaningless 9er threads started by 9er fans...so you tell me homeboy???

Apr 25, 2002
Actually...the owner of this site lives and is from....San Diego....so wouldnt that make it a Southern-Cali based site????HMMMMMMM....
You're gonna try to school me down on a site I've been on since day 1? Please.

This site was created for the Sacramento rap scene, namely Brotha Lynch Hung, which is where the name Siccness came from. It was originally 91siccness.com, "siccness" replacing the "6" in 916, which is Sac's area code. The original owner was from Northern Cal.

So yes, it IS a Northern Cali based forum.

There are just as many cats from around the US and WORLD....as there are cats from Northern Cali...so cut the crap...
Give me a fuckin break. There's a reason this forum is booming with NOR CAL sports topics. Get the fuck outta here.

I see very little Raiders threads that are started by RAIDER fans...yet i see a shitload of meaningless 9er threads started by 9er fans...so you tell me homeboy???
Is that why you have to hate on the Niners? Because people like to post news? Get the fuck outta here. What a bitch.