GO NINERS.. HAHAHAHAHHA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
All signs point to another year of struggle
(By Kevin Lynch of the Chronicle staff)

The shuddering signs that the 49ers might repeat last year's performance were all too evident against the Cowboys Saturday night. Unfortunately, the 49ers mediocre displays against the Raiders and Dallas can't be explained away as bumpy preseason showings.

Sure, the Steelers are 0-3 this summer and the reigning Super Bowl champions' first-team offense didn't score a touchdown in last year's exhibitions. But the Steelers are a team filled with veterans who know how to pace themselves. They know Super Bowls aren't won in August.

Will interceptions like this be the norm?
The 49ers however, are a rather amorphous group with young players trying to make the team and win starting jobs. The team's poor performances could be a continued reflection of the 49ers' lack of talent.
It seems unlikely that this team will be one that pulls off a dramatic worst-to-first turnabout, which seems to happen to at least one club every year.

The team does have a chance to display a wholely different side once the regular season begins. First, new coordinator Norv Turner's offense is built on deception and misdirection, which the 49ers rarely showed. Second, the defense unveiled only a fraction of the blitzes and coverages they will trot out next month.

Improvement will be key for this nascent group throughout the season. As the many personnel moves prove, coach Mike Nolan and vice president of player personnel Scot McCloughan are still cleaning up the roster.

In some cases, there are no clear replacements for the players they release or trade.

Posted By: The Sporting

Dec 9, 2005
LOL

The Raiders went 4-12 last season just like The Niners...

They ain't done shit until they win when it counts...

Don't get all excited now...soon enough you'll all be taking the Raider stickers off of your trucks, and taking the Raider spare tire covers off...just like you losers did after you got demolished in the Super Bowl a couple years back.

Ninerssssssssssssssssssssssss !!

Jun 1, 2002
MOREBASS said:
LOL

The Raiders went 4-12 last season just like The Niners...

They ain't done shit until they win when it counts...

Don't get all excited now...soon enough you'll all be taking the Raider stickers off of your trucks, and taking the Raider spare tire covers off...just like you losers did after you got demolished in the Super Bowl a couple years back.

Ninerssssssssssssssssssssssss !!
SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT OUR TEAM OR ORGANIZATION, BUT TO INSINUATE THAT OUR FANBASE ISN'T LOYAL OR DIEHARD.. THAT'S OUTRIGHT PREPOSTEROUS.. WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR WHOLE "FAITHFUL" MARKETING CAPAIGN WAS INSPIRED FROM..

REAL SPEAK...

Feb 8, 2006
Solitary 1 said:
SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT OUR TEAM OR ORGANIZATION, BUT TO INSINUATE THAT OUR FANBASE ISN'T LOYAL OR DIEHARD.. THAT'S OUTRIGHT PREPOSTEROUS.. WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR WHOLE "FAITHFUL" MARKETING CAPAIGN WAS INSPIRED FROM..

REAL SPEAK...
10 % of Raider fans know they're shit, the other 90% couldn't tell you what position Courtney Anderson, Langston Walker, or Fargas play but will talk continuous shit.

Raider record last 3 years 13-35
Niners record last 3 years 13-35
enough said

WE BOTH HAVE A LOT TO PROVE

Feb 8, 2006
Solitary 1 said:
THERE'S FANS LIKE THAT FOR EVERY TEAM.. THERE MIGHT BE A BIT MORE FOR THE RAIDERS BECAUSE WE ARE ARGUABLY THE MOST POPULAR TEAM IN THE NFL..
true

Jan 12, 2006
Solitary 1 said:
THERE'S FANS LIKE THAT FOR EVERY TEAM.. THERE MIGHT BE A BIT MORE FOR THE RAIDERS BECAUSE WE ARE ARGUABLY THE MOST POPULAR TEAM IN THE NFL..

lol yeah right! more like the the gayest team in the nfl that hasnt brought a championship home in over 2 decades.

Dec 30, 2003
IronLungs420 said:
lol yeah right! more like the the gayest team in the nfl that hasnt brought a championship home in over 2 decades.
like i always tell my friend who is a niner fan

niner fans always quick to bring up them 5 super bowls...... look into the future and realize that everyone gonna surpass that and u guys are gonna be the only team with 5 superbowls.... while all the other good teams have about 7-8

Apr 25, 2002
^Nothin wrong with representin your team..you dont gotta have logos all over the car(even tho some people do)..Its all good tho, Id be embarrased to have SF logo on my car too if I were Niner fan.

Apr 25, 2002
Solitary 1 said:
People tend to like things that are 'dumbed down' and things that are plain whack. Look at the hyphy movement.

Raiders have a bunch of followers because they're supposed to be 'bad asses,' but really all that means is they are undiciplined and get a lot of penalties, then blame it on a 'conspiracy' within the NFL to take their team down. LMAO.

Apr 25, 2002
3VID3NC3 said:
^Nothin wrong with representin your team..you dont gotta have logos all over the car(even tho some people do)..Its all good tho, Id be embarrased to have SF logo on my car too if I were Niner fan.
Apparently ignorance doesn't allow Raider fans to believe draping their vehicles in Raiders stickers is not only lame, but it looks gay as fuck. Those people also happen to be the worst drivers on the road (could be coincidental, but they truly are terrible drivers for the most part).

Dec 30, 2003
Ochoa831 said:
FUCK THE RAIDERS!!!!! WIN OR LOSE I'M A NINER
thats the type of niner fans i get along with... lol.......... i hate all them dam people whopull out the stats and the history..... its like now... not past...