Gift for Your woman for Christmas??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
lol

im about to take a stroll around the block at my work altho i shouldnt its fuckin like 20 degrees out there and windy. i at least want to see if my car got broken into or not.

bbl

Jul 25, 2007
u just got with the bitch. the only thing she deserves is you takin her to watch that new movie coming out on christmas day or a number 1 at McDonalds on you and to make it extra special, super size it.

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
fuck wut u giving her....wut is she gettin u.....u stupid fucken retard...got a new girl and u already buying the beezy somethang...fuck you...

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
shit if you guys just got tog then something small like gift card or just dinner.

im single this year so nothing. but if i was still with her prob a charm from tiffanys ($100) for her bracelet from last year and some shoes and prob some small shit she likes (some puzzle or book, hangers or random shit like that). i gave her like one of them 24 packs of hot cheetos from costco last year cause that was like her diet, all she ate. but small shit like that sometimes end up being the better present.

if you cant spend couple bills on your girl, then you shouldnt be worrying about presents. you should worry about getting your life in order.