Gift for Your woman for Christmas??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Az-iz

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2006
shit if you guys just got tog then something small like gift card or just dinner.

im single this year so nothing. but if i was still with her prob a charm from tiffanys ($100) for her bracelet from last year and some shoes and prob some small shit she likes (some puzzle or book, hangers or random shit like that). i gave her like one of them 24 packs of hot cheetos from costco last year cause that was like her diet, all she ate. but small shit like that sometimes end up being the better present.

if you cant spend couple bills on your girl, then you shouldnt be worrying about presents. you should worry about getting your life in order.
Yeah you can't go wrong you can get a Tiffany bracelet for under $150. Then get somethin you guys can do together that's cheap. Projects are always cool throughout the year, me and my dudes projects are usually on some money motivated type ish but whatever's clever. Books are always cool but one at a tyme. I don't really fuck with Christmas but Birthdays are my shit, I make them into a week long event, give him a present a day till the big one on his birthday. Christmas is for kids.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
get that bitch sumthin usefull like a vacume,set of pots,a iron,a mop,a swiffer,a plunger,bleach,winshield whipers,my dick harharharhar,a black eye,sweat pants,batteries,12pk of coronas,a tall tee,mud flaps..............the possibilities r endless

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
Yeah you can't go wrong you can get a Tiffany bracelet for under $150. Then get somethin you guys can do together that's cheap. Projects are always cool throughout the year, me and my dudes projects are usually on some money motivated type ish but whatever's clever. Books are always cool but one at a tyme. I don't really fuck with Christmas but Birthdays are my shit, I make them into a week long event, give him a present a day till the big one on his birthday. Christmas is for kids.
you simp

Jul 4, 2009
I recently bought my lady this ring for christmas, although she isnt getting it until new years eve when I propose to her

Get your lady some deodorant women love that stuff.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I wont live my life based on others..i am self driven. I would stick it out with one honest, good one out of many..I've had men throw money and fortune at me, so many it would make your head spin..i decline to this because i'd rather be independent with the right person that maybe i'd fucking love instead of hot guys i can see a dime a dozen with no substance, just money...so what?
You seem like a cool chick.....But no man is totally honest......As far as those tricks take the moeny from em and keep it movin......Let them spend......Maybe they will quit fuckin off the game if you do this.....

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I kept asking my girl what she wants, and she kept saying NOTHING! lol. I finally got her to say something, and she said, "Maternity clothes...like some sweats or something". I had to remind her that she'll only be prego for 4 more months, and she still said, "SO? I just want something comfy to wear for those 4 months".

Ahhh, I love simple women.