Gift for Your woman for Christmas??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
wow that sucks...what she get you?
i cussed her out and tried to break up wit her ass but she couldn't stand bein without me and kept tryna come back she ended up buyin me some dope ass fitted hats (size 7 1/2 if youre interested in hookin it up) and shes been buyin me shit and bein generous every since, and we still fuck till this very day :knockout: none a that relationship shit tho

May 26, 2007
Or not get the bootleg and get it from juicy couture.
yea..if a guy gave me a bootleg...i'd b like okay? wtf is this? any other time other then xmas it would b koo...idk for me im more different about my gifts..my perfect presents would be. 1. a nice thing (jewelry, clothes) 2. a toy (something stupid lol) and 3. something artistic (written, maybe a flow, maybe a video, maybe a piece of photography). but for the regular type of chick she wants jewelry or a gift card for more the 50.

May 26, 2007
i cussed her out and tried to break up wit her ass but she couldn't stand bein without me and kept tryna come back she ended up buyin me some dope ass fitted hats (size 7 1/2 if youre interested in hookin it up) and shes been buyin me shit and bein generous every since, and we still fuck till this very day :knockout: none a that relationship shit tho
yea but occasionally you gotta thro out a i love you i bet...lolz..and f that if my x try to bs with me again..i aint havin it or buying him shit!!! nah!!! nope!!

Aug 6, 2008
yea but occasionally you gotta thro out a i love you i bet...lolz..and f that if my x try to bs with me again..i aint havin it or buying him shit!!! nah!!! nope!!
of course, i threw out everything she wanted to hear, treated her damn good too, matter of fact i woulda bought her somethin nice if she didnt cop a stank attitude... dont know who that bitch thought she was

May 26, 2007
of course, i threw out everything she wanted to hear, treated her damn good too, matter of fact i woulda bought her somethin nice if she didnt cop a stank attitude... dont know who that bitch thought she was
yes there are some females out there that are just about items...i have a few friends like this. idk me i always wanted to do projects n crap on xmas but never been with the proper dude thats into any fun stuff..

Aug 6, 2008
^^^ yeah dudes gotta find out what kinda woman they got and get it crackin in their kinda way, i found out i wasnt compatible wit mine tried 2 take her back for a refund but she wouldnt go, so i figured id just start a collection and they all serve different purposes

May 26, 2007
^^^ yeah dudes gotta find out what kinda woman they got and get it crackin in their kinda way, i found out i wasnt compatible wit mine tried 2 take her back for a refund but she wouldnt go, so i figured id just start a collection and they all serve different purposes
a collection...funny...

ok check it- i saw a volcano kit at borders i so want to try..crap like that is stupid but fun

May 26, 2007
i like the attention the pussu the money all the shit, why wouldnt u take shit people offer you

where they do that at?
I wont live my life based on others..i am self driven. I would stick it out with one honest, good one out of many..I've had men throw money and fortune at me, so many it would make your head spin..i decline to this because i'd rather be independent with the right person that maybe i'd fucking love instead of hot guys i can see a dime a dozen with no substance, just money...so what?