GET GONE RECORDS PRESENTS: ACCESS GRANTED by EIGHTEEN (PROMO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
got my copy from RapBay and I also got the copy you sent and passed it along to Automatic.

This is a solid album!!!! Great delivery from 18 and solid production from Sean T (what do you expect from this man). I have this in my IPOD and have been knockin it on repeat.... I will put a little review from my opinion...

Thanks again GET GONE and to everyone else SUPPORT THIS PROJECT!!!!!!!!

Mar 26, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
MONEY TREE said:
got my copy from RapBay and I also got the copy you sent and passed it along to Automatic.

This is a solid album!!!! Great delivery from 18 and solid production from Sean T (what do you expect from this man). I have this in my IPOD and have been knockin it on repeat.... I will put a little review from my opinion...

Thanks again GET GONE and to everyone else SUPPORT THIS PROJECT!!!!!!!!
1 luv Rogue............

Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
Angie said:

Also, I'll be sending out lots of promo over the next few weeks so if anyone wants to send me any promo flyers...I'll include a few in each of the packages I send out...it's all luv! Send them to:

Get Gone Records
PO Box 56932
Hayward, CA 94545
attn: Angie

Thanks!

^^^
Got a few packages so far with flyers to send out with our promo...keep em coming! thanks

Mar 26, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
Pioneer said:
why da fuck is dat niggas name 18??
This is his definition of why he calls himself 18 [/QUOTE]Eighteen symbolizes a time in his life that required growth into a man with greater maturity. A person now responsible for his actions and choices during a hard time in his life. He's 24 tho for those who wanna know spittin heat rocks YADDA DI MEANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!