GET GONE RECORDS PRESENTS: ACCESS GRANTED by EIGHTEEN (PROMO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com

Get Gone Records presents: Access Granted by Eighteen. The CD is IN STORES NOW! Guest appearances by: Sean T, Mistah Fab, San Quinn, Balance, Hoodstarz & more! Check out the cover done by Evan of www.PhotoDoctorGraphics.com and post up some feedback please!

Look for the CD at Rasputins, Frisco Street Show, Oakland Street Show, Tower Records, CD Warehouse and moms and pops stores around the Bay Area. Also online at www.GetGoneRecords.com, www.CDBaby.com/cd/Eighteen & coming soon to iTunes and more!

Check out the CD here: CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

You know I’ve got some promo copies to give away so if you want one hit me with your mailing address & Siccness username. The first 10 people to email me @: [email protected] with "GET GONE RECORDS PRESENTS: ACCESS GRANTED by EIGHTEEN (PROMO)" in the subject line will get a promo copy! Emails only…no PM’s please. I’ll respond to the first 10 emails I receive to let you know that I’ll mail you a copy and I’ll post back up here when they’re gone.

Also, I'll be sending out lots of promo over the next few weeks so if anyone wants to send me any promo flyers...I'll include a few in each of the packages I send out...it's all luv! Send them to:

Get Gone Records
PO Box 56932
Hayward, CA 94545
attn: Angie

Thanks!

Tracklist:

1. Stackcity
2. Timber feat. Mistah FAB
3. In The Buildin feat. San Quinn
4. Four 15's (In My Trunk)
5. 1 and 1
6. Throw It Up feat. Elijah Hemy
7. Spazzout feat. Sean T
8. Birthday Cake
9. A Big Problem feat. Balance
10. Day Dreamin
11. Go Eighteen
12. Play It Cool feat. Noel
13. My Life feat. Topikz
14. Hold Me feat. Jayda
15. Club Crashin feat. Dem Hoodstarz

www.Myspace.com/Eighteen

www.CDBaby.com/cd/Eighteen

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
1st of Thank you Get Gone!! This album is knockin!!
Some of my fav. cutz are StackCity, Timber with F.A.B. and im loving that 1 and 1 throwback too!! Eighteen has some heat and Sean did a great job on the well rounded production!! Im soaking this and the Ghetto Report Card so as i get through these Ill post additional comments. YEEEEEEEEE!

Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
thizzed209 said:
Ok Angie I sent it again I hope u receive it this time, let me know if you do, thanks.
I got it! thanks!

I've got a couple more promos left! Holla!

Get Gone Records presents: Access Granted by Eighteen. The CD is IN STORES NOW! Guest appearances by: Sean T, Mistah Fab, San Quinn, Balance, Hoodstarz & more! Check out the cover done by Evan of www.PhotoDoctorGraphics.com and post up some feedback please!

Look for the CD at Rasputins, Frisco Street Show, Oakland Street Show, Tower Records, CD Warehouse and moms and pops stores around the Bay Area. Also online at www.GetGoneRecords.com, www.CDBaby.com/cd/Eighteen & coming soon to iTunes and more!

Check out the CD here: CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

You know I’ve got some promo copies to give away so if you want one hit me with your mailing address & Siccness username. The first 10 people to email me @: [email protected] with "GET GONE RECORDS PRESENTS: ACCESS GRANTED by EIGHTEEN (PROMO)" in the subject line will get a promo copy! Emails only…no PM’s please. I’ll respond to the first 10 emails I receive to let you know that I’ll mail you a copy and I’ll post back up here when they’re gone.

Also, I'll be sending out lots of promo over the next few weeks so if anyone wants to send me any promo flyers...I'll include a few in each of the packages I send out...it's all luv! Send them to:

Get Gone Records
PO Box 56932
Hayward, CA 94545
attn: Angie

Thanks!

Tracklist:

1. Stackcity
2. Timber feat. Mistah FAB
3. In The Buildin feat. San Quinn
4. Four 15's (In My Trunk)
5. 1 and 1
6. Throw It Up feat. Elijah Hemy