GET GONE RECORDS PRESENTS: ACCESS GRANTED by EIGHTEEN (PROMO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2005
www.SuperDuperDope.Com
What it do Angie...i aint talked to you in a min...how has everything been goin? I got tha cd from Rasputins and tha cd is hard from the front to tha back. Hit me up on tha myspace and tha pm cause i wanna cd whats good wit gettin 18 on a track for my album and my mixtape.

Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
MoeGreen said:
What it do Angie...i aint talked to you in a min...how has everything been goin? I got tha cd from Rasputins and tha cd is hard from the front to tha back. Hit me up on tha myspace and tha pm cause i wanna cd whats good wit gettin 18 on a track for my album and my mixtape.
I'm good...Thanks for the feedback on the CD...Sounds good! Here's Eighteen contact on MySpace: www.Myspace.com/Eighteen

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Thanks for the package, Ang. and thanks for sending two so Adrian and I don't have to argue over who gets to knock it in the car!!! Its been in the cd player all weekend!

Nov 19, 2005
Hey Angie did you ship out that Eighteen cd already, Damn I can't wait to knock it in my ride I heard the snippets on cdbaby and it is Slumpin specialy Timber, thanks Angie. Sean-T keep doin yo thang

Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
thizzed209 said:
Hey Angie did you ship out that Eighteen cd already, Damn I can't wait to knock it in my ride I heard the snippets on cdbaby and it is Slumpin specialy Timber, thanks Angie. Sean-T keep doin yo thang
Yep...I sent it out on Saturday so you should get yours in the next day or so!

Oct 29, 2003
got mines today, and i got to say this whole cd slaps. back to back, you wont have to skip a track. eighteen spits fire and ill put him up there as one of the best up and coming rappers out of the bay right now. sean-t did not disapoint. if you aint got it PICK IT UP...............

Nov 19, 2005
Thanks Angie I received it today, Get Gone Records always looking out for their peeps. This cd is a Slapper. Anyone who hasn't copped it go get it ASAP. Every track is Slumpin. You won't be disapointed Trust Me. Thanks again Angie.