George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
^^^^by not declaring this deaths kid as bullshit, ur defending it. to find ANY reason to disclaim what this is really about is defending him. to be not be outraged by the faggot having nothing done to him after all that time is defending him. And to think this a gangsta rap forum full of "street" people" and "Fuck a pig" thugs.

what a sad world we live in.
Are you talking to me?

Dec 2, 2006
^^^Im saying in general...to me it sounds like too many people are quick to find a reason to say this was jusitifiable.
It isn't justifiable, I don't think anyone on here thinks that. But at the end of the day I expect justice to be served the same way it would be if it was you or me. Obviously Zimmerman's family has political ties and that more than likely helped his cause, but the facts are still the facts. The court of law can not base a case on speculation, there are exceptions in rare cases, but it has to be about what they can prove and or get a jury to believe based around the evidence. Obviously this situation is a little tricky, but I just want the system to do the right thing as I would hope it would do if it were you or me. Not that I am a vigilante, but shit happens and sometimes defending yourself has consequences and sometimes it is justified. Was this asshole defending himself? Only he knows that answer, we dont. I have folks who killed a guy and were not charged (justifiably so)because the guy said he was going to kill them before they gutted his ass. Had nobody heard that statement by the victim, they would probably be sitting in a cell doing all day, on some real life shit. The Trayvon martin case doesn't have an effect on me, I just think people need to wake it up a little. If I am wrong, I can admit it but know my knowledge cant be taught in books, through the media, etc. I was told yesterday I would be governor someday and that what I have to offer society is bigger than what it is I want to do. I had to laugh inside real hard at that one, people just don't know and is better that way for me until my point is proven. Not to toot my own horn, but I am a rare exception to the rule lets just say that. My time on here is winding down, but it has been fun. I learned alot about myself interacting with yall believe it or not but it is getting almost that time to raise the game and bar up a notch....

Feb 11, 2006
MizeryMade said:
Photoshopping my pic on the Roots dvd....

You racist bastard!

Easy wid the pms bitch azz nigga mayne...dont know if ya tryna be funny to kinda laugh it off but to me you will allways be that bitch azz nigga wid a nappy head and coke bottle lensed glasses and steve urkle type mannerisms...da fuck u still doin here anyway gtfo faggot nigga..and dont pm me again...u aint a female (u are a bitch tho) or my friend so ease offf the pms nigga

Mar 11, 2011
What kinda hoodie was it?

If that shit was one of those hella played out BAPE hoodies where the zipper goes over your face I'd be buckin on sight too.

Also lets examine the skittles and ice tea conundrum...

If the iced tea was not and Arizone you kno this kid was crazier than fuck about to go on a crime spree. It sounds crazy but humor me for a second:

Who goes into a store for an iced tea and walks right by the .99 cent 23.5 oz Arizona and grabs a little bullshit can of Nestea or suffa? Huh? Answer me that.

So anyone thinking that irrationally is about 3-5 hours away from completely unraveling and crawling down your chimney, eating your beagle and slitting your wifes throat. If Zimmerman was keen enough to compute this then he is a true community leader.

However if Trayvon did have a tall can of Arizona on his person then it's mothafuck Zimmerman.

It's that simple ladies and gentlemen. You just have to look at the facts

Dec 2, 2006
Easy wid the pms bitch azz nigga mayne...dont know if ya tryna be funny to kinda laugh it off but to me you will allways be that bitch azz nigga wid a nappy head and coke bottle lensed glasses and steve urkle type mannerisms...da fuck u still doin here anyway gtfo faggot nigga..and dont pm me again...u aint a female (u are a bitch tho) or my friend so ease offf the pms nigga
He sent me one too.lol

Jan 31, 2008
This is one of the most requested programs in FRONTLINE's history. It is about an Iowa schoolteacher who, the day after Martin Luther King Jr. was murdered in 1968, gave her third-grade students a first-hand experience in the meaning of discrimination. This is the story of what she taught the children, and the impact that lesson had on their lives.

Watch this 46:00 program here in five consecutive chapters.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/divided/etc/view.html

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
So who Gonna come out with the hoodies that zip all the way up and double as a body bag? fashion statment?