George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
Replace Africa with "black neighborhoods in America"
replace "black neighborhoods in america" with "rural and middle american neighborhoods" where the meth epidemic is sweeping harder faster and worse than crack hit black people in the 80s

fuck that white supremest god complex bullshit, they're just as fucked up as everybody else

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
replace "black neighborhoods in america" with "rural and middle american neighborhoods" where the meth epidemic is sweeping harder faster and worse than crack hit black people in the 80s

fuck that white supremest god complex bullshit, they're just as fucked up as everybody else

That shit is spot on. In my area there's like a plague of meth-heads since there's a limited supply of weed, coke, and other drugs. People switched to making meth, and taking prescription drugs and fucked themselves up badly. Now they don't even need a bunch of shit, with the "shake & bake" method... just one container, and it spreads like a disease.

May 4, 2005
manee fuck george zimmerman. i hope them rude boys get him.

wat was he so paranoid about in his lil gated community. fuck outta here. dude sound like a stalker.

Jul 25, 2007
China's in their pockets now, and it's been both good and bad depending on who you are in the region. I hope to see them build up more independence on their own eventually as they definitely have the natural resources to do it. I think the only thing that holds them back are old wars that have been raging forever now. Once they settle those unneeded conflicts, they'll be back on the right path.
From what I've been told, Africa is on the verge of a big "boom" when it comes to business because of their resources. I dont know the details but don't be surprised a couple of years from now when people start hearing "Africa is where its at."

Feb 7, 2006
africa is where its at, and alot of smart internationalist and business fools is there already getting their stake while idiot ass fools talking about AIDS and Kony waiting for this whole shit to crumble

Jul 5, 2009

Yeah but black folks got gangs to go along wit our drug epidemic.