George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I love how the picks of Treyvon with a beenie are supposed to be "bad", When I was little I rocked Jordan fits, with matching shoes, Fat ass gold rope, and a diamond pinky ring with 2 karats in it, Guess I should have been murdered. Shit, I still rock Jordan IV's with the black Flight track fit, But not as mich jewlery, When I was little I was dripping in Diamonds, my big brother has me clean.
e

Jul 5, 2009
This was some real ass shit. I got a question tho. Would we treat white people as they have treated us if we came into power in America and around the world? I think we might. And we would be wrong as fuck for it too.

for those discussing the deeper people problem behind this event, this video about sums it up.

[video=youtube;Hqp6GnYqIjQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqp6GnYqIjQ[/video]

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
i think so.
the problem is that humans are susceptible to such delusional thinking, and not only white or only blacks.
I think you can buck the trend though if you try look from someone else's perspective, and open up dialog with all different kinds of people. It's not something that happens overnight, but coming from a racially tense area, where I live, I've witnessed it many times. I've also witnessed the total opposite and people being pushed apart because of race, or even class. Ignorance is usually the biggest factor in causing this to happen.

May 15, 2002
This was some real ass shit. I got a question tho. Would we treat white people as they have treated us if we came into power in America and around the world? I think we might. And we would be wrong as fuck for it too.
You don't have to wonder if blacks will do it. Look at what goes on in Africa. Blacks are already doing much worst to their own people over there.

Feb 7, 2006
lol niguardian going off, but what people forget with Africa is the countries in Africa just received their independence from the European countries that colonized them roughly 40-70yrs ago (the times depends on the country), and like all countries that starting off they goin through the process of building a nation just like here we had slavery, genocide of the indians, civil war, wild west, etc. oither countries had their shit, give Africa 20-50 yrs god willing the west isn't in their pockets and mental too tough and they'll be coming up.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^is that supposed to be an excuse to for crimes whites (or any race) commits intently upon black people (or any other race)? "Well they do it cuz they hate each other so we can do it too." It all goes back to the same argument! It normalizes death, it normalizes something that ISNT NORMAL, and someone else to profit off of it.

EVEN IF BLACK PEOPLE KILL EACH OTHER WHO DOES IT BENEFIT. NOT BLACK PEOPLE.

THUS IS RACISM.

and as I've said before, if you are not saying that Trayvon's death is completely and wholly unjustified, then you are advocating racially-motivated murder, regardless of whether or not you think it's race related. (im speaking generally)

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
lol niguardian going off, but what people forget with Africa is the countries in Africa just received their independence from the European countries that colonized them roughly 40-70yrs ago (the times depends on the country), and like all countries that starting off they goin through the process of building a nation just like here we had slavery, genocide of the indians, civil war, wild west, etc. oither countries had their shit, give Africa 20-50 yrs god willing the west isn't in their pockets and mental too tough and they'll be coming up.
China's in their pockets now, and it's been both good and bad depending on who you are in the region. I hope to see them build up more independence on their own eventually as they definitely have the natural resources to do it. I think the only thing that holds them back are old wars that have been raging forever now. Once they settle those unneeded conflicts, they'll be back on the right path.