George Zimmerman to be charged for killing Trayvon Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
A shame it took all this media attention for him to get charged. Now his attorney will use that to his advantage, if convicted he will easily win an appeal since he will play the role of an innocent citizen who claims self defense and was unfairly labeled a murder by the public.

Dec 2, 2006
The racists (on both sides) need to take a back seat and let justice be served. Nobody was out there and knows what really occurred unfortunately. Did he target this kid because he was arican anerican? Probably so but how do you prove it? Did the kid respond violently? Who knows, but how do you prove he did not? Let me break it on down for yall on the house.

First of all, fighting ignorrance with more ignorrance is not the answer, don't listen to the Jesse jackson's, al sharpenton's, etc. those guys are in it for all the wrong reasons.

The real facts are this: Zimmerman called in an reported a suspicious person to police. He was told by police dispatch not to engage the suspect and that they would send someone out. From thst point what happened is unclear, but what is clear is Zimmerman's NEGLIGENCE resulted in death. His negligence because he took matters into his own hands without probable cause or authority, and after being told by dispatch not to continue following the kid. He should be charged with voluntary manslaughter becuase his negligence resulted in death, end of story. Racists, leave this alone and don't make it easy for Zimmerman to walk much like Mehserle. Ignorrance doesn't do anyone any good, period....

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
The racists (on both sides) need to take a back seat and let justice be served. Nobody was out there and knows what really occurred unfortunately. Did he target this kid because he was arican anerican? Probably so but how do you prove it? Did the kid respond violently? Who knows, but how do you prove he did not? Let me break it on down for yall on the house.

First of all, fighting ignorrance with more ignorrance is not the answer, don't listen to the Jesse jackson's, al sharpenton's, etc. those guys are in it for all the wrong reasons.

The real facts are this: Zimmerman called in an reported a suspicious person to police. He was told by police dispatch not to engage the suspect and that they would send someone out. From thst point what happened is unclear, but what is clear is Zimmerman's NEGLIGENCE resulted in death. His negligence because he took matters into his own hands without probable cause or authority, and after being told by dispatch not to continue following the kid. He should be charged with voluntary manslaughter becuase his negligence resulted in death, end of story. Racists, leave this alone and don't make it easy for Zimmerman to walk much like Mehserle. Ignorrance doesn't do anyone any good, period....
Your post saddens me due to the simple fact this will be the similar argument his attorney will make in court and it will be criminally negligent homocide and he will walk like the fuck who killed oscar grant.
And like oscar grant, there will be no civilized or organized protest, just a day of looting and that's it.

Props: Snakegang
Sep 25, 2005
He's being charged with 2nd degree murder, not manslaughter. And how in the hell are they gonna find a jury that hasn't heard about this case?? 45 days after the incident they press charges? A shitshow for sure.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Some of yall are trippin...

Believe me when I say this arrest had nothing to do with the marches, the media, or nothing like that. It takes time to build a case and teh DA aint gonna press any charges until enough evidence is presented...I understand the outrage people felt like it was taking too long to make an arrest but people got to understand these things take time sometimes

Nov 2, 2002
I dont get it, why is there so much attention on THIS case in particular? I think its something like 85% of the time a black man is murdered, it is at the hands of another black man. Where is the outrage for those cases? And it shouldnt be because Trayvon was a "kid"......dude was 17 years old, tatted up and had "robbery tools" on him. That picture they keep showing is like 5 years old. Some people loving playing the victim i guess