Gas Man vs. Tear Gas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas Man or Tear Gas

• Gas Man

Votes: 44 45.8%
  • Tear Gas

Votes: 52 54.2%

• Total voters

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Idk what it is, i just cant really get into Livewire's albums. I keep tryin to check them out.. I hear so much hype, but when i listen its just average and nothing really stands out. I like J. Stalin's features on Jacka's albums. Idk I did listen to shady nate.. maybe i just gotta let it soak in again, but nothing really stood out, there was lots of Bass though.. Tear Gas is sick, but i only think around 5 songs really stand out, so its not a total classic, but its beats Gas Man by far IMO.

^ those two albums put me on i had listened to stalin before and liked his shit but id have to say those albums had me checking for cd's

Jan 8, 2007
just heard gas man for the first time...shit is slappin...but tear gas album has grew on me soo i gota lean towards that album..but major upss to both artist !..both albums very solid and i will be slappin them thru this summaa

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
just heard gas man myself and man this is a solid as project 09 mobb music for me "Get Active" is one of my favorites aswell as "Billion Dolla Plan" some real good listening here...

but i will be slapping both...

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
Both solid albums, but it just seemed to me tear gas was a more mature album and taking mob music further into some mob-hop territory so i gotta give it to Tear Gas. But Gas Man surprised me, its definitely a solid bay album to slap.

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
it would be cheating.......REAL RECOGNIZE REAL AND SHADY NATE IS LOOKIN REAL FAMILIAR
RUELIVEWIRE
Peasant

Give Props
0 For This Post
26 Total

i think if gasman had the same push as teargas.....
it would be cheating.......REAL RECOGNIZE REAL AND SHADY NATE IS LOOKIN REAL FAMILIAR

:eek:

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
i voted for tear gas....i like both, they both are definitely slap...but someone else said the Jacka's album was a little more mature and I agree...I like Shady Nate think he got a lot of talent but his album is not as deep to me as Jacka's...not deep like emotional but deep as in content...i mean Shady Nate's Gasman is simple in that most of the tracks are specifically about drinking, guns, hustlin and gettin money etc...U might say that Jacka's album is about the same but I just think he pulled it off in a better more appealing way for me personally as a fan of bay rap, as well as in a commercial sense...

Jul 8, 2009
I liked Jacka street album more than his official album he had a few on there like "Summertime" i can relate to Shady more than Jacka.I'm going wit "GAS MAN" even though there was a few recycles, maybe since Smc is widely distributed certain places didnt hear them mixtapes. Every song i hear Shady on he come raw. Im more into lyrics than swagger rap. I want Shady and A.R. to do a song they both Gas shit. SHADY one of the brightest talents out the Town and A.R. one of the brightest talents out the City

Oct 13, 2004
Voted for Shady Nate, Jacka's album still pretty solid but a bit of a let down. Bottom of my bottle and Throwin my gang up are bangers.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i'm a huge jacka fan. that shady nate is a fucking banger. fuckin slaps.

can't decide who is better, but both are good albums IMO.