Gas Man vs. Tear Gas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas Man or Tear Gas

• Gas Man

Votes: 44 45.8%
  • Tear Gas

Votes: 52 54.2%

• Total voters

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
dam i am i sleeping i am a jacka fan and most dudes taste in music on here is disgusting
and i am not really in to this new generation shit but i support anything coming out of OAKTOWN of course but is the beats on gasman on some hyphy shit ? if so i am coo

and yall saying cuzo is better then the jack? i really got to hear this album
p.s. tear gas was aight tho not what i expected but it was aghit
i am a real picky when it comes to beats thats just me

Aug 2, 2004
gas man all day...now das how 2 make a fukin album...he can carry himself a whole song without a feature, don't sound 2 mainstream, not err song slap but a majority du...TEAR GAS WOULDA BEEN A SLAPPER IF IT DIDNT COME OUT 4 YEARS LATER...HIGHLY ANTICIPATED DISAPOINTING ALBUM...SOUND LIKE A BAD ATTEMPT AT A SOLID MAINSTREAM ALBUM...AND DATS FINAL...I HATE 2 BREAK THE NEWS 2 ALL THA JACKA DICK SUCKAZ BUT TEAR GAS AINT DA SHYT!!!

Mar 30, 2006
dam i am i sleeping i am a jacka fan and most dudes taste in music on here is disgusting
and i am not really in to this new generation shit but i support anything coming out of OAKTOWN of course but is the beats on gasman on some hyphy shit ? if so i am coo

and yall saying cuzo is better then the jack? i really got to hear this album
p.s. tear gas was aight tho not what i expected but it was aghit
i am a real picky when it comes to beats thats just me
Im with you Mayne...His Beats aint hyphy...some have to Go Music in them but not Hyphy, i hate that Hyphy shit....but Nate is flowing....

Think about it, you wouldnt have this many paople saying the same shit if there wasnt any truth to it.

Mar 30, 2006
fuck XXL Mag and their so called "HIP HOP HEADS" ...

Shady Nate makes music for the hood/streets not for hip hop nerds....
C'Mon Mayne, you misunderstood me....I dont give a fuck about XXL, its totally biased to west coast music, the Bay in General......But if you read what I was trying to say is that I agree with them on the Tear Gas rating, that its an Average Album.

I give a Fuck about XXL

I'm all about music for the Hood mayne, Im ol school bro, I aint one of these new young hyphy cats who is new to this shit. if the 77 in your name is the year you were born, then Im your age, so I was around through the 90'smob movement,

Dec 4, 2006
C'Mon Mayne, you misunderstood me....I dont give a fuck about XXL, its totally biased to west coast music, the Bay in General......But if you read what I was trying to say is that I agree with them on the Tear Gas rating, that its an Average Album.

I give a Fuck about XXL

I'm all about music for the Hood mayne, Im ol school bro, I aint one of these new young hyphy cats who is new to this shit. if the 77 in your name is the year you were born, then Im your age, so I was around through the 90'smob movement,

Yes I did misunderstood your post! But XXL hates west coast music period..

They rather give 5 mics to a Charles Hamilton mixtape over a solid west coast album such as Tear Gas, Gasman Unleashed and etc...

Jan 18, 2006
so is that why even the poll says differently, im not surprised people are saying Gasman is so great, this the same site that holds wack ass Mess and A-Wax so highly

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
so is that why even the poll says differently, im not surprised people are saying Gasman is so great, this the same site that holds wack ass Mess and A-Wax so highly
WORD AWAX IS AIGHT THO I LIKE THAT P WORLD TRACK HE DID

BUT YEAH NIGGAZ MUSIC TASTE ON THIS BOARD IS SHITTY BRAIN WASHED
FANS AND SHIT FUK THAT

May 3, 2002
Idk what it is, i just cant really get into Livewire's albums. I keep tryin to check them out.. I hear so much hype, but when i listen its just average and nothing really stands out. I like J. Stalin's features on Jacka's albums. Idk I did listen to shady nate.. maybe i just gotta let it soak in again, but nothing really stood out, there was lots of Bass though.. Tear Gas is sick, but i only think around 5 songs really stand out, so its not a total classic, but its beats Gas Man by far IMO.