Gangsta Dre Fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
Well he has sum new shit or shit that i've just found on myspace but it sounds tight as fuck but he doesnt have an album i liked stand and deliver and here comes the nite those were some dope ass albums but he has this new white or mexican cant tell frm modesto named SINJEROME and hes tight

Dec 17, 2004
4real Here Comes The Nite Was Dope U must Like all that wack shit rappers R puttin out now N days u like dancein 2 that shit u lollipop ass wanksta but ne way i thought problem solved up was dope and that we push a hard line was tight but cant download it wish i could

May 30, 2006
4real Here Comes The Nite Was Dope U must Like all that wack shit rappers R puttin out now N days u like dancein 2 that shit u lollipop ass wanksta but ne way i thought problem solved up was dope and that we push a hard line was tight but cant download it wish i could
Hhhhmmm. The last few CD's I bought was Lynch's Snuff Tapes, Don Diegos Damafiamu, Jayo Felanys 2 Da Nec mixtape & Roccetts Corporate America mixtape. Doesn't sound like like lollipop rap to me. Here Comes The Night has garbage ass production on majority of the CD & that's the real problem I had with it. I didn't mind the direction Dre was going with the lyrics but the beats were weak as shit.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Having an opinion isn't what makes you a fag. The fact that you're a fag makes you a fag. I'm tired of reading your stupid little bullshit posts in every thread. Go outside, go talk to a girl, get a job or something. There is life beyond posting negativity on the siccness.

BTW Fuck your opinion.

LOL, damn thats tellin'em. lets face it. the fag will never have a life. this is it, the siccness. look at his post count and time as a member, lol he's a joke.

Dec 17, 2004
ON SOME I AGREE WIT U BUT ON OTHERS I DNT AND I DNT KNOW WHO THEM FO'S R EXCEPT 4 JAYO THATS IT AND THE SNUFF TAPES WERENT ALL THAT GOOD EXCEPT 4 A FEW SONG LIKE CANDY AND THE VALLEY IS ACTIVE

Dec 17, 2004
U FO'S TAKE SHIT 2 REAL NO NEED 2 GET MAD OVER SPILLED MILK AND STAND AND DELIVER WAS TIGHT AND IF U DIDNT LIKE IT THEN WE WILL AGREE 2 DISAGREE RITE SO WAT KIND OF MUSIC U FO'S LISTEN 2 ANYWAY

May 30, 2006
ON SOME I AGREE WIT U BUT ON OTHERS I DNT AND I DNT KNOW WHO THEM FO'S R EXCEPT 4 JAYO THATS IT AND THE SNUFF TAPES WERENT ALL THAT GOOD EXCEPT 4 A FEW SONG LIKE CANDY AND THE VALLEY IS ACTIVE
U may not have really liked Snuff Tapes or know who some of the artist I named but my point is that its all hood shit & not candy coated shit like the radio.

I though Snuff Tapes had good & not so good music on there but I'm not gonna call people names just cuz they dissagree with me like some people do.