Gangsta Dre Fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I loved HCTN. I'll admit that the beats are clearly not for everyone but I think the weakest part of that album was all the features. Dre didn't need like 80% of them. Luni and Greedy and a few more were cool but most of those features were uneeded.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
it just wasn't a consistent album, but to call it one of the worst albums is far-fetched. to me it was average. opinions of such are more related to high expectations than anything else really. at least dre has not put out outright garbage like lynch and some other respectable artists in these tough times lol, except a few years ago with that stand and deliver.

May 30, 2006
it just wasn't a consistent album, but to call it one of the worst albums is far-fetched. to me it was average. opinions of such are more related to high expectations than anything else really. at least dre has not put out outright garbage like lynch and some other respectable artists in these tough times lol, except a few years ago with that stand and deliver.
That shit was below average & my expectations weren't really high when I bought it back in like 2001-2002.....I just wanted real good music like with any other CD I buy & didn't get it on HCTN.....And Dre aint better then Lych on Lynch's worst day so for u to use Lynch as an example does u no good.....Lynch music aint been hittin like people want lately but neither is most artist out of Sac as of late especially Gangsta Dre.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
it was average for 2001; it's not as bad as it is portrayed imo. nothing was banging at that time anyways outside of very few exceptions.

again, not comparing on a rapper to rapper basis, but lynch has put out several garbage releases in the last few years. you can be a fan of his all you want, that is just the truth. the point i was stressing is that dre was on the low during these years of wack raps/production in general. we don't know what's he up to, but he could be just waiting for the right moment to return. i don't know, but yea, the only sorry ass album he has is that stand and deliver from 2005.

I think the weakest part of that album was all the features. Dre didn't need like 80% of them.
fully agreed

Feb 21, 2006
They were both horrible albums IMO but he always spits like a champ. he makes a lot of his own beats but i think he should just stick to rappin

May 30, 2006
it was average for 2001; it's not as bad as it is portrayed imo. nothing was banging at that time anyways outside of very few exceptions.

again, not comparing on a rapper to rapper basis, but lynch has put out several garbage releases in the last few years. you can be a fan of his all you want, that is just the truth. the point i was stressing is that dre was on the low during these years of wack raps/production in general. we don't know what's he up to, but he could be just waiting for the right moment to return. i don't know, but yea, the only sorry ass album he has is that stand and deliver from 2005.
It doesn't have anything to do with being a Lynch fan cuz I'm also a Dre fan as well.....HCTN does have a about 3 listenable tracks but that's about it & that makes it below average to me.......I don't agree with the team Lynch keeps around & that's one of the main reasons for his drop off......Dre needs a team & that might be the reason for his drop off.....No artist has any excuse for rapping over wack production especially an established underground artist......Dre is very musically inclined judging from his earlier releases so finding a good producer isn't hard.....There up & coming producers who give out free beats just to get their name out & plenty of others who are down sizing their prices cuz the game is so fucked up......Hell, GD could even drop a mixtape & that may even help IMO.......I think he should find KG & have him produce his entire next album cuz he had hella chemistry on KG's production on the Nonfiktion album.

Jun 3, 2006
ive never even thought about a GD mixtape, you know he could take anyones beats and rip em proly harder than the original...he should do it

May 30, 2006
ive never even thought about a GD mixtape, you know he could take anyones beats and rip em proly harder than the original...he should do it
That's what I'm saying......Get some tight beats & a real good dj who could mix & host it would do wonders for Dre right now......Alot of people don't like mixtapes right now but I still fucks with'em......As long as one of my fav artist is dropping new material is all I ask for.....Drop maybe 2 solid mixtapes for practice & then bust out with a entire album produced by KG & Dre could be the man again.

Dec 17, 2004
the beats he had on HCTN n STAND AND DELIVER were tight u guys name 1 song on those albums that werent tight WE ALL OUT HOgGs is a dope ass song n stand n deliver was another was tight just to name a few u wudnt know tight music if it hit u face just like i told u b4 evil u fos that gay ass wayne type music

May 30, 2006
the beats he had on HCTN n STAND AND DELIVER were tight u guys name 1 song on those albums that werent tight WE ALL OUT HOgGs is a dope ass song n stand n deliver was another was tight just to name a few u wudnt know tight music if it hit u face just like i told u b4 evil u fos that gay ass wayne type music
Man just stfu....I mean gotdamn....I don't like HCTN.....Get the fuck over it......I don't own any Wayne CD's and don't even listen to Wayne so stop assumming what I listen to......I did'nt like HCTN when I bought it 7 years ago and don't like that weak ass shit now.....Right now I'm bumping Tech N9ne, Don Diego and Bleezo so save ur week ass comments accussing me of like commercial rap music.

Jun 3, 2006
man FU i just say sissy's like u just talk so go to another forum and stop postin ur weak trash comments here
evil g is right homie, GD got kinda lazy wit it, he still got it, but go bump inner city poet, or non ficktion, gang bangin poetry...shit i can name a bunch of comps he came wit it....EG right on this one homie.....dont come back wit no shit talkin homie, he right tho