Gangland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
all those Sureno hoods sound fake and made up. buncha young punks tagging made up shit trying to make a name. I lived in SOUTH PARK on 8th and Cloverdale area and i seen nuthing but a bunch of fake ass kids and wannabe Paisa's trying to wear Blue Rosary's actin like their hard... Get a Life nerds..

i used to live around that area, couple blocks actually

Oct 18, 2003
anybody seen gangland last night?

they featured asian boyz. they showed some goofy look'n dudes but anyway the top dog of the asian boys (they only mention and show a pic).

he was my brothers childhood friend from 8th grade to 10th till he moved. thats the last time he seen him then heard he was one of the guys who founded it.

i don't remember him growing up but the story goes that guy soghti minh (cambodiaon) and his cousin were boxing with some cheap gloves on in my front yard and they were fighting so hard that the gloves were ripping apart and even the mail man stopped to watch.

my dad came home from work and seen them and thought they were getting too serious and told them to stop.

him and about 8 others got life for killing about 7 people and conspiracy to kill 5.

the fucked up part was one of them turned snitch and they went to his families house in san jose and killed his dad when they couldn't find him.

shits crazy. it's kinda weird that you know someone on a t.v. show. i've known of at least one person on americas most wanted too.

Oct 18, 2003
if you missed the episode you can always download them from i-tunes for 4.99 or maybe find it on youtube or something. i'll find a way to see it again if i don't catch a replay soon.

anyway i was tripping out on that shit before they even mentioned soghti i told my dad about it then they showed him.

they are all branched out up and down cali, florida, mass and i forgot where else maybe the north west? maybe nevada? i got to see it again.

Oct 18, 2003
they said asian boyz is about 1,000 deep but wah ching controls all chinese immigrant parts of town like china town. they got a rivalry cause the wah ching doesn't let anybody cut into their money in those area's.

Jun 5, 2004
18-year prison term in 'Asian Boyz' gang case

By THE PRESS DEMOCRAT STAFF

Published: Monday, July 19, 2010 at 10:52 a.m.
Last Modified: Monday, July 19, 2010 at 10:52 a.m.
A 26-year-old member of the Asian Boyz street gang who admitted kidnapping and torturing a reluctant drug dealer was sentenced Monday to 18 years and eight months state prison.

Related Links:3 arrested in kidnap, torture of SR man Perry Khaoone of Santa Rosa was sentenced for the 2006 abduction of Terry Au, whose brother, prosecutors say, was later killed by gang members to prevent his testimony.

A trial is expected this fall for the men, all of Santa Rosa, accused of killing Vutha Au in a beach parking lot near Jenner.

Terry Au testified in a preliminary hearing that he had been selling methamphetamine for Khaoone and others when he tried to quit the business to care for an 8-year-old niece.

He was abducted in October 2006 and driven to an unknown location where, prosecutors contend, Khaoone, his brother Pongsony Khaoone, Boonlak Phanchannh and one other man beat and tortured him, burning his face with cigarettes.

Both Khaoones and Phanchanh pleaded guilty before trial. Pongsony Khaoone was sentenced to 15 years and Phanchanh to 13 years in prison. The fourth man is at large.

Parry Khaoone was facing life in prison but pleaded guilty to kidnapping with gang enhancements. Judge Lawrence Antolini accepted the deal, agreeing the acts involved a high degree of cruelty, callousness and planning.

Oct 18, 2003
I USED TO KNOW A FEW ABZ THAT WRE, THOSE FOOLS ALL GET LOCKED UP FOR STEALIN CARS OR SHOOTIN PEOPLE. THEY CANT FIGHT FOR SHIT THO.
people used to say that about filipino gangs in my area but everyone i knew caught fades, i grew up watching that shit. it's better to fight and live to see another day.

i still look down on senseless killings cause your throwing your life away for a simple argument or a few hundred bucks don't make sense to me.

Jun 27, 2003
Asian gangs these days is hella different from back in the 80s and 90s, now everybody wanna jump on the Crip or Blood bandwagon and shiet. Wah Ching all bangin red and shiet, ABZ is hella spread out tho, i seen fools claiming that shit down in the DC suburbs in Southern Maryland. It's some fools that's really bout it, but for the most part fools just pick up a blue bandana roll with 15 of their homeboys and call themselves Crip, shit's not the business in my opinion.

It's still some real mothafuckas, but most of the first generation second generation homeboys is either locked up or trynna move on with they lives and create somethin for they family. I met a preacher in K-town that used to bang KM, shit was crazy seeing a OG all tatted up but every sunday he covers that shit up and preaches the word.

Jun 5, 2004
^UR A NORTENO? I KNOW THEY SOMETIMES HAVE FUNK W/ NORTES.

I SEEN THIS DRUUUUUUNK AS FUCK ABZ DUDE AT A PARTY HELLA LONG AGO, DUDE WAS ASKIN ME AND MY HOMIES (NORTHERNERS) IF THEY HAD SEEN HIS GUN. WE THINK DUDE IS JOKING BUT MY BOY ENDS UP FINDING IT OUTSIDE AND JUST JACKS IT. WELL THIS FUCKIN ASIAN CRIP STARTS TALKIN SHIT LATER LIKE "ABZ CUUU FUCK A SCRAP AND A CHAP NIGGA" AND GETS STOMPED OUT BY SOME HOMIES. DUDE ALMOST GOT SHOT WITH HIS OWN DUCE DUCE