Gangland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2009
How can I show proof when they dont get reported lol plus I knew some mexican fools who did stabbings and heard the dive bys why would I make that shit up. I just think you dont go out much. We gonna watch a show on salt lake city and weak ass places like that but diss Seattle when they were one of the first cities to get the bloods and crips to branch out that way.

Feb 5, 2006
Yeah buddy. If you've lived anywhere in the bay or the valley you gotta know what goes down in Sactown and know at least one or two thousand C-Bo/X-Raided songs that told you 'bout it. lol Can't leave out....

San Jo

Modesto

Stockton

Bakersfield

Fairfield

Marin City

E. Palo Alto

Baton Rouge

Huntsville Al

Buffalo Ny

Camden Nj

Philly

Newark

Jersey City

Trenton

Pittsburgh Pa/Ca

Chattanooga Tn

Columbus Ga

Lafayette La

Port Arthur Tx

May 8, 2008
IF we talking about Gangland they need to do Stockton CA and Sacramento CA. Unlike Seattle the gangs in those two cities actually get down. Especially Stockton niggas be mobbin up there.

May 9, 2002
How can I show proof when they dont get reported lol plus I knew some mexican fools who did stabbings and heard the dive bys why would I make that shit up. I just think you dont go out much. We gonna watch a show on salt lake city and weak ass places like that but diss Seattle when they were one of the first cities to get the bloods and crips to branch out that way.
Im out as much as I need to be out, youngster...thats all you need to know.

SLC is weak too, make no mistake about it.

PS - Portland had C's & B's before Seattle, sport.

May 8, 2008
What the fuck is ESP? Hell naw wasn't no banging in Oakland in the 80s. Felix Mitchell and the MOB had the whole Bay on lock back then. That's why it ain't no banging in the town now besides Mexicans.

Apr 8, 2004
Milwaukee, Gary, Rockford,IL, Aurora,IL, Cicero,IL
People(VL-BPS-4CH-LK) and Folks(Disciples) mobs in other cities besides Chicago.
And they can actually do white street gangs too cause whiteboys do bang over here.GayLords, Popes, Satan Disciples, Unknowns,etc..

Or hit up another one in Oklahoma-OKC or Tulsa.They bang hard over there west coast style.

Apr 8, 2004
And I noticed Seattle got all them GD decks out that way. When and who brought em all the way out there? (I know all yall Seattle cats up on yall city's gang history)

And I jus saw the Stockton Gone Wild dvd. Their culture looked jus like Oakland's to me.Lotta sideshows and shit.

Apr 8, 2004
With names like those, I think they will stay away.

LOL @ The Gaylords. Seriously???
I thought u was up on Chicago gangs. U ain't never heard of the Almighty Gaylords from Northside Chicago.They older.Used to be deep as hell with multiple hoods.Now I think they only down to 2 or 3.They Peoples but the Kings still wiped a lot of em out.
www.gaylords712.com

Jul 15, 2010
And they can actually do white street gangs too cause whiteboys do bang over here.GayLords, Popes, Satan Disciples, Unknowns,etc..

Or hit up another one in Oklahoma-OKC or Tulsa.They bang hard over there west coast style.
Theres Simon City Royals in Milwaukee and other parts of WI.

Aug 6, 2008
Milwaukee, Gary, Rockford,IL, Aurora,IL, Cicero,IL
People(VL-BPS-4CH-LK) and Folks(Disciples) mobs in other cities besides Chicago.

they should do some more midwest shit, they only been doin folks and people in chicago not really any other cities