Gang Wars : Oakland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
^ I'd say it depends on wut blue obviously... Royal blue, true blue, baby blue fsho ... But indigo and some types of navy can damn near look like black... Especially at night...

Nov 15, 2007
yea i finally got to see both episodes... i would have to agree this was interesting and i didnt know oak was that crazy... episode 2 i was a lil more interested in but both were good... is there ganna be a 3rd one???

and im still confused on the whole norte and sur thing though...

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
yea i finally got to see both episodes... i would have to agree this was interesting and i didnt know oak was that crazy... episode 2 i was a lil more interested in but both were good... is there ganna be a 3rd one???

What's too confusing about it?

Mar 8, 2008
Surenos in Oakland dont come out in the day, if they do they dont wear their color. as yall seen that sureno that was riding on the bike that got caught with a knife was wearing a black hoody and his cousin " zapper " was also not wearing any kind of blue, they was looking more like 9400 B-Boys than anything. They dont wear their colors unless they 10+ deep.
You got both nortenos in east oakland and B Boys in the deep east Oakland after their asses they got nowhere to run. They got ran out the east to west oakland where theres no one else banging. ( Except for the black gangs )

Apr 25, 2002

According to GANGLAND it started in the JAILS then to the streets.

Jan 9, 2007
Seattle
Surenos in Oakland dont come out in the day, if they do they dont wear their color. as yall seen that sureno that was riding on the bike that got caught with a knife was wearing a black hoody and his cousin " zapper " was also not wearing any kind of blue, they was looking more like 9400 B-Boys than anything. They dont wear their colors unless they 10+ deep.
You got both nortenos in east oakland and B Boys in the deep east Oakland after their asses they got nowhere to run. They got ran out the east to west oakland where theres no one else banging. ( Except for the black gangs )

I was wonderin the same shit...why the surs wearin blacc all the time?

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
just rewatched part two but never seen part 1 until now....im glad they caught that bitch "zapper" lol what kinda fucking gang name is that haha. What it was funny to me was the dude who was getting set up to go to prison and they were taking pictures of the tattoos and shit, and when they asked him what the NK on his forehead stood for, he said "norteño killer" i was like wtf that can go both ways you fucking idiot and you got "N" in your forehead hahaha

but my thoughts about part 3: there will be a part 3 but not for a while because part 2 came out after a few months when part 1 was released....

Oct 30, 2008
NORTENOS WANT 2 BE BLACC AND SURENOS ARE OUT NUMBERED 50 TO 1 THAT'S WHY THEY WET BACC ASSES DONT WEAR THEY COLOR ALL DAY EVERY DAY DUMB ASSES REMINDS ME OF THE UNDERCOVER BANGERS NIGGAS THAT BE IN THE WRONG HOOD SAYIN THEY DONT BANG NO MORE THEN WHEN THEY GET AROUND THEY FOLKS THEY REPPIN 2 THE FULLEST HAHAHAHA

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
NORTENOS WANT 2 BE BLACC AND SURENOS ARE OUT NUMBERED 50 TO 1 THAT'S WHY THEY WET BACC ASSES DONT WEAR THEY COLOR ALL DAY EVERY DAY DUMB ASSES REMINDS ME OF THE UNDERCOVER BANGERS NIGGAS THAT BE IN THE WRONG HOOD SAYIN THEY DONT BANG NO MORE THEN WHEN THEY GET AROUND THEY FOLKS THEY REPPIN 2 THE FULLEST HAHAHAHA

LOL YOUR FUNNY

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
i remember when that one kid tried to lie and said theres a norteno hood in chula vista

ive been here for 6 years and ive yet to see one mexican wear red

not even the ones that DONT bang wear red

i went over my paisa homies house wearing all red and he started looking out windows talking about "are you trying to set me up?"

crazy how if you dont bang you still wont wear the color? i guess no one wants to get attacked for no reason.

i think the bullshit is largely exagerrated though...like the whole race war shit...ive really never even been told some racist shit by a mexican. sounds like a jail thing

and them fools were SPOOKED when the car broke down and that red car passed

fools were acting like they were about to die on camera
im sure they were like "the FUCK is our rivals doing in our turf with television cameras?"

honestly theyve marked themselves for life being on that show..cuz if i banged and that was my hood, i could see how theyd all be main targets from the day that shit aired till they in caskets

people really dont take into consideration that they should mask themselves if theyre doing dirt..

plus the cops prolyl gon be on em cuz they fiogure they gon be strapped now, after what was on tv
cats dont rock angels gear, or black and red jordans? thats crazy, if i couldnt rock jordans id move.