Gang Wars : Oakland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
comes on @ 9pm 9/14 discovery channel

Oakland, California is the new frontline in an American gang war. It is a city made up of thousands of gang members who own the streets and enforce their rules with guns and violence. The series opens a window to give a glimpse inside the lives of Oakland's gangs and witness the turbulent battle as they fight over turf and terrorize innocent citizens. Watch as the police put the worst criminals in jail, and hunt for a murderer - if the rival gangs don't get him first. While the murder rate rivals a war-zone, an elite police team fights back in hopes of disrupting the cycle of violence and stemming the bloody tide.
http://press.discovery.com/emea/dsc/programs/gang-wars/

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
sounds interesting. hopefully i can see it online somehow, i'm so damned busy nowadays its hard to catch my favorite shows when they are on and i'm not paying for tivo

Jul 25, 2007
sounds interesting. hopefully i can see it online somehow, i'm so damned busy nowadays its hard to catch my favorite shows when they are on and i'm not paying for tivo
DVR should be your new best friend. My boy got switched to Direct TV and got that shit included with the cheapest package paying 30 or 40 a month

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
nah man them Piru's outta Rockridge aint no joke, they funkin with them North Oakland Surenos something vicious.

Jack London Square Italian M.O.B
North Side Coliseum Crips
Doolittle BloodDoggz
Park Blvd Piru reppin shit, the Telegraph Tiger Gangsta Disciples aint no joke..

i got jumped into Hegenberger Damu when i was 8 (1981) and repped till i made it out the hood in 2006, still got the H Block tatted on my back.

i wonder if they will show some shit like them nut case cats or will they make up some artificial turfs with made up lingo and outrageous claims

*in the GangLand narrators voice*

" The 73rd St Crip Syndicate (73CS) sells what is known on the streets as "purple", highly addictive marijuana dipped in codeine cough syrup and coated in powdered ecstacy that glows in the dark, "purple" sells for $200 a gram.
Young DookieBrains had to do to feed his family of 14 up and coming crips...and at times DookieBrains had to rob 3 banks a week just to keep from being greenlighted* by fellow gang members"

*cheesy gangland skit featuring definition for GREEN LIGHTED
( to be killed while driving in traffic, usually at a red light)

Nov 5, 2004
^

The Hegenberger Damu and the Oracle Arena Gangster Disciple has been beefing real though over that same turf. Man its some serious shit. I think their beef goes back three, four hundred years, at least. Unreal.

Feb 22, 2006
are they gonna speak on el grullense? mmm tacos... 29th ave goes hard

basically the most gangsta tacos ever
what u know about the goodwill taco truck....

best tacos in Oakland...

u got to get the truck on teh left tho...i dont even know why that other truck is even there....