Gang Wars : Oakland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
Pt 2 was better than pt 1, they add more drama than really needs be, specially when that van broke down when they were tryna go "funk" and they were scrapin around lookin for a spot to park and then thought someone was circling the block haha.

bein in one of these documentaries seem hot as fuck, niggas see where you live, what you ride. i mean if my mexican cuz really beefin you aint gotta do too much to see that cuzzo live off 9-4 by a corner, just gotta look for that buckel turf van

also Whats the difference between a b-boy and a sureno?
Border Brothers is straight Oakland. They might of branched of other gangs by the border (I'm just guessing)

Dec 4, 2006
border brothers are basically thugged out paisas who speak good English..

back in the days, border brothers was made up of ex nortenos and paisas that spoke good english....

border brothers back up paisas in the joint...they don't get in the beef between surenos & nortenos....although, they will back up surenos & nortenos if a big race war does pop off...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I saw most of part 2, mostly talked about 13s,14s and border brothers. Showed how grimey santa rita is. San Mateo County jail ain't half or even a quarter as bad as rita from what i saw on that show.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
I liked it, but i don't feel sorry for any of those idiots. You DO have a choice, whether you think so or not.
i respectfully disagree with that.

you do have a choice to a certain extent.

but folks dont realize how hard it is to stay out of a trouble when you come from the ghetto. you dont wanna forget about where u came from, but at the same time the people u care about the most can also get u into trouble. u gotta be able to walk a thin line cuz if you sell out, people see right through that shit, and ull never get any respect from either.

one side thinks u think ur too good. and the other thinks ur not good enough.

it gets easier as u get older but when ur 15-22 forget it about it.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i remember when that one kid tried to lie and said theres a norteno hood in chula vista

ive been here for 6 years and ive yet to see one mexican wear red

not even the ones that DONT bang wear red

i went over my paisa homies house wearing all red and he started looking out windows talking about "are you trying to set me up?"

crazy how if you dont bang you still wont wear the color? i guess no one wants to get attacked for no reason.

i think the bullshit is largely exagerrated though...like the whole race war shit...ive really never even been told some racist shit by a mexican. sounds like a jail thing

and them fools were SPOOKED when the car broke down and that red car passed

fools were acting like they were about to die on camera
im sure they were like "the FUCK is our rivals doing in our turf with television cameras?"

honestly theyve marked themselves for life being on that show..cuz if i banged and that was my hood, i could see how theyd all be main targets from the day that shit aired till they in caskets

people really dont take into consideration that they should mask themselves if theyre doing dirt..

plus the cops prolyl gon be on em cuz they fiogure they gon be strapped now, after what was on tv

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
yeah all the nortes were masked up, them BBoys were slippin hard. fucked up how his homie died shortly after.

i bet when them shots when off the camera men were like "fuck i dont get a paid enough for this shit!!!", lol they straight up came back 2 days later hahaha, homie was still on his front lawn like "where yall go?" lol

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i remember when that one kid tried to lie and said theres a norteno hood in chula vista

ive been here for 6 years and ive yet to see one mexican wear red

not even the ones that DONT bang wear red

i went over my paisa homies house wearing all red and he started looking out windows talking about "are you trying to set me up?"

crazy how if you dont bang you still wont wear the color? i guess no one wants to get attacked for no reason.

i think the bullshit is largely exagerrated though...like the whole race war shit...ive really never even been told some racist shit by a mexican. sounds like a jail thing

and them fools were SPOOKED when the car broke down and that red car passed

fools were acting like they were about to die on camera
im sure they were like "the FUCK is our rivals doing in our turf with television cameras?"

honestly theyve marked themselves for life being on that show..cuz if i banged and that was my hood, i could see how theyd all be main targets from the day that shit aired till they in caskets

people really dont take into consideration that they should mask themselves if theyre doing dirt..

plus the cops prolyl gon be on em cuz they fiogure they gon be strapped now, after what was on tv

i feel u, especially the whole wearing red thing. I dont wear red period. except for niners games. red is a loud color by any cultures standards, plus my skin is too dark, im like a ultra mexican. if i walk around wit a red hat id be suprised if people DIDNT shoot at me. id be like "wtf?", am i not scary looking enough to be shot at assholes?!?

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i roll with this bitch tho on my back so im not even trippin. straight soo woopin in the hood like whaaaaa.

Dec 25, 2003
I would prop you, but recording via video camera is not the business.

There are rapidshare links to a version that was DVR'd.

Thank you for pointing out that a higher quality version existed

I am constantly on the search for high definition videos as I have a dual screen DVI with up to a 3600 X 2800 resolution using a dual geForce in SLI mode

My cousin has a Pentium 5 with a 6 gigabyte memory stick and a rapidshare link to a high quality 1024X768 video viewing

Plus I was talking to hot chicks online all day

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
yeah all the nortes were masked up, them BBoys were slippin hard. fucked up how his homie died shortly after.

i bet when them shots when off the camera men were like "fuck i dont get a paid enough for this shit!!!", lol they straight up came back 2 days later hahaha, homie was still on his front lawn like "where yall go?" lol

Yea...R.I.P. to Snoopie(?)

Them BB dudes didnt strike me as "Bangin"....at least the onse they showed anyway.

Those other muthafukkas looked pretty serious tho.....

and I guess they were.

And if you gonna roll thru the enemies spot like that, at least make sure yo shit can make it there and back!

That camera man got stuck on some BULLSHIT!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i feel u, especially the whole wearing red thing. I dont wear red period. except for niners games. red is a loud color by any cultures standards, plus my skin is too dark, im like a ultra mexican. if i walk around wit a red hat id be suprised if people DIDNT shoot at me. id be like "wtf?", am i not scary looking enough to be shot at assholes?!?
i didnt understand that until i literally left southeast san diego. like how loud red is as a color. It seemed like, atleast from my old hoods rules, blue was the loud color...cuz everyone in ph/skyline/meadowbrook wore red and even beyond that, the brook was wearing burgandy if im not mistaken

you rarely seen blue unless it was like...someone wearing jeans or some shit

so its prolly really based on what enviorment your in i guess
to east dago im sure red is alot louder than how i perceive it to be..ya know?

in a sea of blue red will stand out, i think the same goes for blue in a sea of red