Gang Violence in Kansas City

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 15, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
music influences the "attitude" that causes violence.
Thats a very blank statement and i cant believe someone would actualy believe that shit. That's exactly what i meant when i said some people be putting waaaaaaay to much on it. Music influences the attitude that causes violence.. you serious ?

Nov 13, 2004
the_truth_ said:
Thats a very blank statement and i cant believe someone would actualy believe that shit. That's exactly what i meant when i said some people be putting waaaaaaay to much on it. Music influences the attitude that causes violence.. you serious ?
I'm very serious! If u wanted to turn the blind eye thats fine. When I say violence I dont mean violence all over the world is caused by rap, but I mean as far as the youngsters in "some cases". I'm somewhat of a sadistic, meaning I kinda watch people and study them and their behavior. I've seen your average inner city adolescent go from playing basketball at the park a few years back to now he ice grillin and every other word out his mouth is "get money" and his conversation mirrors that of a rap song. His whole demeanor is that of Camron cuz we tease him and call him lil dipset. He's a sweet kid at heart but he thinks he has to be hard and its all about smokin goodie good and "get money"...where do u think he copped that attitude from?? Nobody in his family acts like that, he aint come out the womb with that mentality...he learned it. From where? I think its VERY responsible for us as a culture to acknowledge that our music "can" influence a negative element that often times leads to other things. I've been in the club and watch Jeezy come on and every nigga turns into super thug, bumpin niggaz like "what" bobbin to the music with a drink in they hand like they in a music video. I'm not sayin that the music is the "direct"cause but it can definintly breed negative energy. I'm sure many of you are here because of Luther Vandross, Marvin Gaye, Barry White, etc....music that influenced love so thats what everybody was on back then. Play stupid if u want but yall know what it is....down.

Jan 15, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
I'm very serious! If u wanted to turn the blind eye thats fine. When I say violence I dont mean violence all over the world is caused by rap, but I mean as far as the youngsters in "some cases". I'm somewhat of a sadistic, meaning I kinda watch people and study them and their behavior. I've seen your average inner city adolescent go from playing basketball at the park a few years back to now he ice grillin and every other word out his mouth is "get money" and his conversation mirrors that of a rap song. His whole demeanor is that of Camron cuz we tease him and call him lil dipset. He's a sweet kid at heart but he thinks he has to be hard and its all about smokin goodie good and "get money"...where do u think he copped that attitude from?? Nobody in his family acts like that, he aint come out the womb with that mentality...he learned it. From where? I think its VERY responsible for us as a culture to acknowledge that our music "can" influence a negative element that often times leads to other things. I've been in the club and watch Jeezy come on and every nigga turns into super thug, bumpin niggaz like "what" bobbin to the music with a drink in they hand like they in a music video. I'm not sayin that the music is the "direct"cause but it can definintly breed negative energy. I'm sure many of you are here because of Luther Vandross, Marvin Gaye, Barry White, etc....music that influenced love so thats what everybody was on back then. Play stupid if u want but yall know what it is....down.
I just misunderstood you i tought you was trying to say music is the main reason everybody acting the way they acting... i think music is something that can add to it its so many factors that are so much bigger then the music.. i grew up in east oakland and listened to all genres of rap and it aint never made me do something i did not want to do.. i say that to say this lets not ignore the main factors that cause these young niggaz to act the way they act.. the music industry is a billion dollar business the jews run not us black people that started it... they dont give a fuck you can change one rapper but its gon always be another one to take his place thats the reality.. so lets focus on the main factors and the things we do control if we raise our kids better and make them aware of stuff like this and how to seperate entertainment from real life they wouldnt be influenced by music like that... my point is alot of youngstas are already so fucked up in their way of thinking cuz of the way they was raised the music is only a small factor that can add to that.. you have to get to the root of the problem you cant put all the blame on music.. i definetily understand your point and where you coming from tho

Aug 31, 2005
LET'S GET ANOTHER SIX PAGES OF THIS IGNORANCE!!! IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, YOUR NOT GOIN TO GET IT...

THA WHOLE "ATTITUDE" & "MENTALITY" THAT COMES FROM THIS RAP SHIT IS SOME OF THA DUMBEST SHIT IN THA WORLD...

AS FAR AS STATS WIT THA MID TO LATE 80'S & EARLY NINETIES, MOST OF THA PEOPLE THAT WAS IN THE STREETS FOR REAL THEN ARE LOCKED UP OR DEAD...CAN'T COMPARE NUMBERS THEN TO NOW

Jun 17, 2006
SOUL MUTT said:
LET'S GET ANOTHER SIX PAGES OF THIS IGNORANCE!!! IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, YOUR NOT GOIN TO GET IT...

THA WHOLE "ATTITUDE" & "MENTALITY" THAT COMES FROM THIS RAP SHIT IS SOME OF THA DUMBEST SHIT IN THA WORLD...

AS FAR AS STATS WIT THA MID TO LATE 80'S & EARLY NINETIES, MOST OF THA PEOPLE THAT WAS IN THE STREETS FOR REAL THEN ARE LOCKED UP OR DEAD...CAN'T COMPARE NUMBERS THEN TO NOW
That makes no sense.. Because people that were alive are now dead or locked up that some how changes things? you think these 40 yr olds would be still out there effectin shit?? come on now.. that shit is stupid.. people die people are born there aint no less people then there was ..

Aug 31, 2005
^^^U REALLY DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND QWIZZEEN...
THA WHOLE CRACK GAME IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT(THAT HAS A MAJOR EFFECT ON THA STREETZ) NOW AND WHEN HEADS GET OLDER THEY AIN'T WYLIN AS MUCH...

THA WHOLE GANG SHIT IS NOT LIKE IT USE TO BE EITHER, AND THIS RAP MUSIC SHIT AS YOU KNOW IT IS FALLEN OFF LIKE YA FAVORITE ARTIST.

Nov 13, 2004
KEEP_IT_KEEBLER said:
sucks the got the most bout it feamle in kc locked up now. she was all bout it
Bitch is stupid and she was fuckin up the property value. What kinda gangsta are u if the farthest u can run is to NKC? If u gettin down like that u suppose to have a passport and some money stashed in case u gotta get low..so she murked a nigga and aint got nothin to show for it........all that violence didnt amount to shit!! Now she finna get life with nothin to show for her being "bout it"...dumb shit at its best....I'll say it again and again.....these youngstas dont know what "real" is cuz they have no reference point of the term. "Real" stupid.

KCMEX

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2005
All i gotta say is BOY is the BLOCK'S of KC HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ay my niggas if ya out there doing work.... ya better stay yo ass's home for a minute cuz damn the rollers r out like there is a free dounut stand on every corner...............

May 2, 2002
KCMEX said:
All i gotta say is BOY is the BLOCK'S of KC HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And summer ain't even here yet. Just wait. Shits finna get real ugly before too long.

@mafiaqueen- Just to clear things up, she was actually caught in the Northland (KC North) and not NKC. Not that it makes a bit of difference though.

Nov 13, 2004
MizeryMade said:
KCMEX said:
All i gotta say is BOY is the BLOCK'S of KC HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And summer ain't even here yet. Just wait. Shits finna get real ugly before too long.

@mafiaqueen- Just to clear things up, she was actually caught in the Northland (KC North) and not NKC. Not that it makes a bit of difference though.
Oh ok my bad....shit, she still was in KC, she shoulda been in africa or some nonextradition country...she was 15miles from where she was from or lived..LOL.what a joke.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
mafiaqueen said:
I aint heard niggaz rap about they environment in a min. all niggaz rap about is what "they" do and how real "they" are and how they are dons and godfathers.
REAL SPIT. That's why ever since movin to Atlanta, I hate every single ATL rapper who's name aren't Outkast, Goodie Mob, or T-Rock. Nobody wants to rap about struggle anymore. I'm not like a lot of these people who are down on the crunk snap shit they doin. That's fine, but everybody down here ignores the real issues that's goin down. The racism that's so outward that a blind man would see, the gentrification, the fact that grown white folks down here are gettin probation for fuckin people up but 2 15 year old black boys get 7 years for killin a dog.....A DOG. That's the reason why everybody thinks this is some party city, and gets surprised to find out the crazy shit that goes on. It's the reason why most people think the Midwest is all rural and county cuz the few rappers we get in the maintstream don't wanna talk about what's goin down in our hoods. It's like Chuck D said, "Rap used to be the ghetto CNN, now it's the ghetto Cartoon Network."