Gang Violence in Kansas City

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
You have to be under a rock, to not know that the East Side of KCMO is under a "Dragnet" situation. In the last two weeks my hood has been so "hot" that it's almost under a curfew or damn near on lockdown. Catz getting sweated for walking in more than two in a group, cars getting pulled over for ANY and EVERYTHING! It's been bad, bad, bad. I hope that this early violence isn't a preview for the summer. If so, it's gonna be a long, sad summer in Killa City. If you are a mature, rational person with a conscience, talk to the young soldiers in your hood, and ask them are they really ready to do 40 years in a MO penitentiary? It's a sad situation to me, because the people involved in this turf war are all really young, mostly 25 and younger. A few BG's on my block have gotten jobs, to lay low, which is smart. A few more are talking about going away to college to get away, which is also smart. My homie, Ossco Bolton is proposing a Gang Summit, to bring the hoods together to end this senseless violence that is killing off the youth in the City. I'm going to provide some links below, so that if you are willing to be part of the solution, you can help. I'm gonna also provide some links about the most "Gangsta Bitch" that I have ever heard of. For all you hard "thugs" that "netbang", peep this chick.

http://www.kctv5.com/global/video/p...ostPageUrl=http://www.kctv5.com/&rnd=90375530

http://www.kctv5.com/global/video/p...ostPageUrl=http://www.kctv5.com/&rnd=38098782

http://www.myspace.com/killtraside

Apr 25, 2002
I was gonna post this... But I thought about it and said if u from the city you should know about this already... And I hate to say it but I think the summer is gonna be worse... Alotta people knew this was gonna happen awhile back... Its too real out here... Ya'll be safe...

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
you from the east side, i had some homies from out there. lived close to the stadium whatever, was down with ESH. i ain't talked to them since i was bout 17. they names was kenny and todd , they now reside in TX i believe. but yeah they said it was grimy then.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
yeh i wasnt knowin about kasnas city until my mom and step dad got sent there cause of the military(ft leavenworth) so i went over there just to see the sites and shit...and yeh it looked grimey as fukk....someplace by downtown kansas city...shit we drove in there..and i'm like CLIK...CLIK (doors lokking)

but yeh i didnt know they were gang bangin out there..

Nov 13, 2004
In my opinion its a bunch of media sensationalism. Gangs....LOL. I dont respect these youngsters nowadays. They talk about keepin it real...these lil bitches have no reference point to the term real. The shit aint cute, it aint gangsta, and it even bout no money so its ignorance. One of the most dangerous things in the world is conscientious stupidity. As far as Shauntay and her being hardcore yadayada...yeah right. I just wish my young black brothers would wake up. But for the record its been worse in KC.

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
mafiaqueen said:
In my opinion its a bunch of media sensationalism. Gangs....LOL.
i agree with this to tha fullest , media all over this shit just because nothin else going on . is there a election comin up or something ? not sayin shit ain't bad in some ways but they makin it like its worse than it's ever been , lol .

Nov 13, 2004
Twiztid One said:
i agree with this to tha fullest , media all over this shit just because nothin else going on . is there a election comin up or something ? not sayin shit ain't bad in some ways but they makin it like its worse than it's ever been , lol .
Yep sure is, i think the mayor seat is up for grabs and the presidential campaigning has begun.

Jan 4, 2005
i love it how we got one chick that is bout itl, that is getting ready to get blocks locked down. when they get her, she is going out with a bang. (i kansas city ain't no joke, any fool talk, any fool gets smoked "midwest mafia"

Nov 13, 2004
To be honest, it breaks my heart to see all these youngins throwin they life away. I wish they would sit back and analyze the situation. I mean at some point u gotta take inventory on your life and say, well my homie just got life plus 100 years, and my other folks got layed out. Aint no comin back from neither. I just wish these niggaz would THINK for a second. I've seen niggaz talk shit out with guns in they hand, and after talkin, they drinkin brew laughin at how they had two different stories on how it even started...and was just finna kill each other. Thats how real niggaz deal with shit. But I tell u what..all these wanna be tough ass niggaz with they guns aint ready for what them niggaz got for'em behind them walls. But by then its too late.

Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
Queen is right, these lil niggas dont think. And the sad part about is that nothing gets threw to they ass. I be on my lil niggas hard man. I try to tell em that hustlin and being a real nigga isnt always about sellin dope and killin people. But its about street cred for some of these niggas. It doesnt hit home until they sittin on like 20 or something worst.

Aug 25, 2005
YEAH, ITZ FUCKED AROUND THE 30'S...THEM BOYS ARE EVERY FUCKING WHERE...ME AND MY NIGGAS WAZ OUT ON THE BLOCK JUS YESTREDAY..THIS NIGGA RANDALL CAME DOWN THE STREET FUCKING WIT US..IF YOU FROM THE HOOD YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO RANDALL IZ..YEAH IM FROM 33RD..I SUGGEST NIGGAS TO STAY OUT THE AREA FOR A WHILE...

Aug 25, 2005
mocheezkc said:
You have to be under a rock, to not know that the East Side of KCMO is under a "Dragnet" situation. In the last two weeks my hood has been so "hot" that it's almost under a curfew or damn near on lockdown. Catz getting sweated for walking in more than two in a group, cars getting pulled over for ANY and EVERYTHING! It's been bad, bad, bad. I hope that this early violence isn't a preview for the summer. If so, it's gonna be a long, sad summer in Killa City. If you are a mature, rational person with a conscience, talk to the young soldiers in your hood, and ask them are they really ready to do 40 years in a MO penitentiary? It's a sad situation to me, because the people involved in this turf war are all really young, mostly 25 and younger. A few BG's on my block have gotten jobs, to lay low, which is smart. A few more are talking about going away to college to get away, which is also smart. My homie, Ossco Bolton is proposing a Gang Summit, to bring the hoods together to end this senseless violence that is killing off the youth in the City. I'm going to provide some links below, so that if you are willing to be part of the solution, you can help. I'm gonna also provide some links about the most "Gangsta Bitch" that I have ever heard of. For all you hard "thugs" that "netbang", peep this chick.

http://www.kctv5.com/global/video/p...ostPageUrl=http://www.kctv5.com/&rnd=90375530

http://www.kctv5.com/global/video/p...ostPageUrl=http://www.kctv5.com/&rnd=38098782

http://www.myspace.com/killtraside
YEAH, ITZ FUCKED AROUND THE 30'S...THEM BOYS ARE EVERY FUCKING WHERE...ME AND MY NIGGAS WAZ OUT ON THE BLOCK JUS YESTREDAY..THIS NIGGA RANDALL CAME DOWN THE STREET FUCKING WIT US..IF YOU FROM THE HOOD YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO RANDALL IZ..YEAH IM FROM 33RD..I SUGGEST NIGGAS TO STAY OUT THE AREA FOR A WHILE...

Nov 13, 2004
3rd_degree said:
Queen is right, these lil niggas dont think. And the sad part about is that nothing gets threw to they ass. I be on my lil niggas hard man. I try to tell em that hustlin and being a real nigga isnt always about sellin dope and killin people. But its about street cred for some of these niggas. It doesnt hit home until they sittin on like 20 or something worst.
Yep and its sad, street cred means absolutly nothin. I mean, a coward will kill u. Shit these niggaz aint even bout makin no money, just shootin niggaz and aint got the money for bail or a good mouth piece, but they tough? Aint even got health insurance in-case they get fucked up, no life insurance in-case they get murked, and the family gotta not only deal with the pain of loosing your tough ass, but now they gotta scrape the money up to bury yo tough ass.....Now u layin up on Troost in the cemetary right next to another tough nigga, or u in a cell with a nigga tougher than u, and he gon make u get on your knees and fix it...The shit is elementary to me. I understand hoplessness and dispair, I've felt it a time or two in my days. but shit you gotta keep pushin. We need to teach these niggaz to be smart not tough. They need to understand the plan is to survive, its gangsta to watch your kids grow up. Live long enough to bury your parents, not them bury u.

Nov 13, 2004
Off the subject I just came up with a funny joke even tho this thread is real and serious. I gotta knew hustle for everybody who tryin to live and make it out here. Everytime you see a tough nigga or try to school a tough nigga but he dont wanna listen, get his social security number and all is info and take a life insurance policy on his ass. Shit, the way thangs is goin now we be some rich mufuckas!

May 20, 2006
If you like to shoot at other people, I would like to remind you that after you get caught, you can't take your gun inside the walls of the penitentiary. There are predators in the joint, that live for taking the manhood, of some young "so-called" killa. If you think it's a game, I personally have a cousin in Lansing Penitentiary, that rolls with about 15 other OG's, all with 15 plus years already knocked out. They thrive on raping young niggas that think they are gonna come into prison and run shit. Ya'll don't feel me, these are niggas that ain't gonna ever see pussy again in life. So they break down and break off, every little young "killa" nigga that comes through. And don't be a rapist or a child molester, you are marked out the gate. A lot of these gangstas are going in as boys, and if they get out, coming out as girls.
Not Cool at all!