Gang Member killed by own Gang

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WHITE DEVIL said:
I knew a few of the people involved in this personally.

And there was no real "hard" evidence that he *did* snitch, just suspicion.

And the order came from up top, so like good dumdums they did what they were told.

The whole thing was drama. It did not have to go down the way it did.

And Moe why would Cuadra be talkin bout the swamp when he from there? If I'm not mistaken it was all 'that one set' who did it. Whats fucked up is alot of the homeboys that did it knew the dude personally....and they turned on him like nothing.

They stabbed him in the eyes like 30 times and left him in a dumpster. Fucked up shit.
ionno
i didn't know Cuadra was from Sunnydale...maybe they had some beef with eachother from the neighborhood
my potna who fought him in juvi is doing a long bid right now, so i couldn't ask him about it if i watned to
damn @ this old topic

Gizmo

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2002
Fuck a snitch.... PERIOD. If he was in a gang he knew the risk of his action. Gang or not If a cop comes to my house I plead the fifth, the way the streets taught me to. FUCKA SNITCH

Jun 28, 2003
JazzFan said:
Gang Member Convicted in Murder-Torture Case
10/16/02
A San Mateo County jury has convicted a 21-year-old man of voluntary manslaughter for his role in the death of a Daly City teen killed by his fellow gang members because he snitched to police.

On Tuesday the jury dismissed the first-degree murder charge against Orlando Cuadra, which was accompanied by a special torture allegation that could have landed the former Daly City resident in jail for life.

Instead, Cuadra could get anything from probation to 11 years in prison when Judge Dale Hahn sentences him Nov. 18.

Cuadra is the sixth and final defendant to be convicted for the murder of 17-year-old William Tejada, a Daly City Locos gang member whose badly stabbed and beaten body was found lying outside an elementary school in April 1999.

Prosecutors contend that the six assailants, three of whom, including Cuadra, were under 18 at the time, attacked Tejada because he gave up information about a drive-by shooting to San Francisco police that resulted in another gang member's arrest.

During Cuadra's 21-day trial in Redwood City, a coroner testified that Tejada had more than 175 separate injuries to his body and almost 70 stab wounds to his head alone.

After four days of deliberation, the jury read a voluntary manslaughter verdict Tuesday afternoon. Goldscheider said Cuadra was thankful, but stoic.

Cuadra had been scheduled to be tried alongside 20-year-old Brando Gamez, but in late August Gamez accepted a deal with the prosecution in which he pleaded no contest to voluntary manslaughter and 19 counts of assault with a deadly weapon in exchange for a 30-year prison sentence.

last summer, a Redwood City jury convicted Juan Ruiz, 21, of first-degree murder and Randy Reyes, 21, of second-degree murder in connection with Tejada's death. They were sentenced to 28 and 17 years to life, respectively.

Source: KTVU/Fox2 and Bay City News

I hope they give that coward 11 years. I hate GANG members with a passion for taking lives over bullshit.
i feel you, but i only hate what they stand for, not the actual person

Oct 10, 2002
str8ball.free.fr
JGATES said:
damn thats respect and loyalty for ya, killed by your own family. At least the italian and russian mobs have loyalty and love for eachother.
you don't know what you're talkin about, in the mafia if you give any information to the police you're a dead man.

Feb 9, 2022
Gang Bangers are unfortunately a product of their environment. U can't judge someone until u have experienced and gone thru what we had to go thru in that life. Back in the 90s the streets were a war zone. If we were given the opportunities that others get maybe life would have been different. All DCL members have grown up matured and became great fathers and family men who have become electricians, firefighters and health care workers. U cant judge a person by the fucked up situations that were forced upon little kids at the time. As life goes on and the homies don't matured and learn n grow from their life experiences then u can judge. U never know who u criticize and put down u might need their help. Love and respect everyone and the world can be a better place