Gang Member killed by own Gang

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 30, 2002
yo that guy may have been saved from life in jail but he is doomed to see the wrath of God. remember that, if u get away with a crime it doesnt mean that u wont suffer consequences. peace

Apr 25, 2002
jesse james said:
^^^why yall feeling sorry for this dead dude, he knew what he was getting into when he joined the gang and he knew the repercussions for not staying loyal, I feel he got what he deserved.............
YEAH AND IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT GANGBANGIN,YOU'D KNOW SNITCHES GET SMOTHERED. I DONT KNOW THE EXACT CIRCUMSTANCES BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED

Dec 25, 2003
I knew a few of the people involved in this personally.

And there was no real "hard" evidence that he *did* snitch, just suspicion.

And the order came from up top, so like good dumdums they did what they were told.

The whole thing was drama. It did not have to go down the way it did.

And Moe why would Cuadra be talkin bout the swamp when he from there? If I'm not mistaken it was all 'that one set' who did it. Whats fucked up is alot of the homeboys that did it knew the dude personally....and they turned on him like nothing.

They stabbed him in the eyes like 30 times and left him in a dumpster. Fucked up shit.

Aug 8, 2003
so foolz can come and say how much they hate gangsters but how much they love the music they make.. LOL this shit is 4 years old..

snitch got what he deserved if thats the case...

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
WHITE DEVIL said:
People do talk about how much they like this or that artist cause they real and come hard but then get all scary about shit like this.
Aint that the truth. It seems idiotic to me when someone who associates themselves in a violent street culture has pity for someone else who faced reprocusions. It comes with the territory just like if you sell dope around the neighborhood you definetely will have to watch out for scandelous jackers.