G UNIT RAN OUT OF DAGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
CRIMINAL_909 said:
MAN... THINK ABOUT IT... DAYGO IS PRETTY MUCH RAN BY SURENOS AND BLOODS... AINT THAT MANY CRIP SETS THERE... SO SPIDER MUSTVE BEEN FUCKIN STUPID... FUCKIN FAKE ASS THUG
FUCK G-UNIT PERIOD, IT'S GOOD THAT THE WHOLE ESTADO HATE THEM FUCKIN BITCHES, VATOS DON'T LIKE EM IN THE VALLEY AND ESPECIALLY IN THE BAY.

Aug 15, 2002
COOPDVILL said:
Wallnutz & 50cal yall have a point but again i disagree to some of it, i could go to a brittney spears concert pay and risk missing the show cause some kids wants to re inact colombine, just a figure of speech but this is where you live southern california and there is a gang code my friend and check the history of diego as far as shows go everybody dont get stop short of there performance unless they are real disrespectful if you know what im talking bout, what do you do to a guest that put mudd on ya floor right after you asked him to wipe his feet b4 entering your new home?

And 50 coming with Spider Loc/G Unit West, has alot more to do with just selling records and with the gang code most gangbanger is not gonna sale there self short by kissing ass to network with rappers who give's less than a fuck! just my opinion

Yo 50cal get at me i need to run this scenario by you!

lets be real though...niggaz more than likely showed up to get into some funk with Spider Loc just like they did with DPG at the Puff Puff Pass...you know going in who you paid to see in concert and what they are affiliated with so to me we are having a chicken and egg argument...if you pay to see CRIPS youre paying to see CRIPS

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Wallnutz said:
lets be real though...niggaz more than likely showed up to get into some funk with Spider Loc just like they did with DPG at the Puff Puff Pass...you know going in who you paid to see in concert and what they are affiliated with so to me we are having a chicken and egg argument...if you pay to see CRIPS youre paying to see CRIPS
again you have valid point and many bloods are fans of crips and vice versa but there is a thin line and since you dont live the life i think, i'm assuming you cant relate not that, that is a bad thing everybody got there own bag. But its one thing to look 4 support and then its another thing to think your gangbang god and is owed support i dont think anyone pays good money to destroy the sake of enjoying there night its other gangsta ways to touch ppl! If this was the case then why do most of these crip artist get a chance to perform a song or 2 if it was really funk like that, them boyz wouldnt make it to the stage! i think niggaz come out to support be seen and rep SD but you a rapper crip/blood and come into a blood/crip city and cant handle the B's/C's thats being tossed at you then you shouldnt be a performer, you a rapper in rapper mode and get out of character on some street shit in stead of entertaining, throw up the rival gang sign step on a few red/blue rags and all that inner city beefs goes out the window and everybody comes together for the sake of there city! LOL... it may sound funny to you but this has been going on for decades and not just in SD!

again just another opinion! good convo!

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Wallnutz said:
shit Mitch opened for 50 in La Jolla when he was first blowing if I remember correctly but that might have been due to Xzibit
I was at that concert,it was at UCSD and yeah Strong Arm Steady and that fool Skillz opened for 50.

I agree with coop in that if they just did the show with out being disrespectful then they wouldnt have got banged on

Aug 15, 2002
COOPDVILL said:
again you have valid point and many bloods are fans of crips and vice versa but there is a thin line and since you dont live the life i think, i'm assuming you cant relate not that, that is a bad thing everybody got there own bag. But its one thing to look 4 support and then its another thing to think your gangbang god and is owed support i dont think anyone pays good money to destroy the sake of enjoying there night its other gangsta ways to touch ppl! If this was the case then why do most of these crip artist get a chance to perform a song or 2 if it was really funk like that, them boyz wouldnt make it to the stage! i think niggaz come out to support be seen and rep SD but you a rapper crip/blood and come into a blood/crip city and cant handle the B's/C's thats being tossed at you then you shouldnt be a performer, you a rapper in rapper mode and get out of character on some street shit in stead of entertaining, throw up the rival gang sign step on a few red/blue rags and all that inner city beefs goes out the window and everybody comes together for the sake of there city! LOL... it may sound funny to you but this has been going on for decades and not just in SD!

again just another opinion! good convo!

im damn near 30 years old and have lived in every part of SD so youre not really telling me anything new...and i go back to being backstage with some of my ese home boys from ESD at the Chronic tour and alomst getting into it with Snoop and them cuz Snoop said FUCK SAN DIEGO to my homeboy cuz he had on a San Diego hat...im saying this to say im sure a lot of LA dudes in general come here not having respect for SD and should get handled accordingly but at the same time Puff Puff Pass and possibly the other night was niggaz tryin to show out and start shit with some celebs.... im not arguing why as much as there not being any positive result for any of the parties involved...im probably thinking too grown man though...cuz them niggaz still got there money, probably expected some shit to pop off(hell if you dont feel like doing a show in SD just pull out a blue rag dodge a few bottles take your check and go home) and went home...or maybe its a win win...SD bloods got to represent and have another show stopping notch on there belt...G Unit haters get to rejoice ...G Unit gets paid without have to work

@Rasan Daz C Walked on a red rag but realize the only way he got the rag in the first place was cuz somebody threw it at him....it takes 2 to tangle

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
ok now you bringin me back..its all comin to me lol!
honestly that was bad example...i think that shit was set up..that snoop concert..
but snoop came back the following year and there were no problems..
not every concert we have is a gangsta convention is what i'm tryin to say..but i see your point too..

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
Wallnutz said:
NIGGAS DIDNT SHOW UP AT THE DPG SHOW OR THE G-UNIT SHOW FOR NO TROUBLE.NIGGA'S IN DAGO AINT EVEN ON NO "FUNK WIT RAPPER'S SHIT"THE HOMIES JUST WENT TO GET AT THE BITCHES BOTH TIMES.WHEN THE FUCK ANYBODY IN DAGO SEEN SOME BLOODS FROM DIFFERENT HOODS REALLY COME TOGETHER FOR ANYTHANG LIKE THIS.THE XTRA SET TRIPPIN NIGGA'S AINT EVEN REALLY GOIN TO NO RAP SHOWS NOWAY.AND IF NIGGAS WAS REALLY TRYIN TO GET AT THEM THEY WOULDA BEEN OUT BACK OR SOMETHIN IT WASNT EVEN THAT MANY HOMIES.G-UNIT FUNKIN WIT WRONGKIND, STOP THAT BULLSHIT.THE NIGGA SPIDER WAS ON THE RADIO AND GAVE IT UP TO WRONGKIND NIGGAS"BIG REESE AND DON DIEGO" EARLIER THAT DAY.IT'S JUST THAT GANG CODE SHIT.IF IT WASNT FOR THE RAGS AND THE BANGIN SPIDER WOULDA PROBLY LEFT WIT SOME EXTRA FANS.MY BIG BRO "WC"COMES TO DAGO AND DO HIS THANG WHEN EVER HE WANT'S.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
Wallnutz said:
NIGGAS DIDNT SHOW UP AT THE DPG SHOW OR THE G-UNIT SHOW FOR NO TROUBLE.NIGGA'S IN DAGO AINT EVEN ON NO "FUNK WIT RAPPER'S SHIT"THE HOMIES JUST WENT TO GET AT THE BITCHES BOTH TIMES.WHEN THE FUCK ANYBODY IN DAGO SEEN SOME BLOODS FROM DIFFERENT HOODS REALLY COME TOGETHER FOR ANYTHANG LIKE THIS.THE XTRA SET TRIPPIN NIGGA'S AINT EVEN REALLY GOIN TO NO RAP SHOWS NOWAY.AND IF NIGGAS WAS REALLY TRYIN TO GET AT THEM THEY WOULDA BEEN OUT BACK OR SOMETHIN IT WASNT EVEN THAT MANY HOMIES.G-UMIT FUNKIN WIT WRONGKIND, STOP THAT BULLSHIT.THE NIGGA SPIDER WAS ON THE RADIO AND GAVE IT UP TO WRONGKIND NIGGAS"BIG REESE AND DON DIEGO" EARLIER THAT DAY.IT'S JUST THAT GANG CODE SHIT.IF IT WASNT FOR THE RAGS AND THE BANGIN SPIDER WOULDA PROBLY LEFT WIT SOME EXTRA FANS.MY BIG BRO "WC"COMES TO DAGO AND DO HIS THANG WHEN EVER HE WANT'S.

Jun 2, 2004
TYCUUN001 said:
Thats what I was gonna say. WC did a show in SD and didn't have any problems. And we know he crippin. It's all about respect.
wc gets love everywhere. he just makes good music and reps the west. spider always runs around like he's the hardest nigga in cali. and the whole "g-unit crip" shiet is gettin him laughed at.

Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
The Bottom Line is this... If you come to a city that is filled with bloods and you got like 30 niggas on stage Waiving Blue Rags and Tossin' up "C's", you gonna get some real niggas to react... and these days... Niggas aint going to those shows to see the artist perform... they going there to see the HOES at the shows... Recruit... lol... I'm out. Tony Yayo is weak to me... I didnt even hear about that concert till the day of...