G UNIT RAN OUT OF DAGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
Pay attention!

LATIN THUG LORD said:
THIS STUPID..YA GIVIN CREDIT TO EM SD NIGGAZ FOR SPILLIN DRINK ON EM ????? BUT WHEN THAT HAPPEN 2 LIL ROB MOST OF YA SOUTHERN FOOZ WAZ LIK "WOW ONLY A DRINK" GET OUTTA HERE WIT YA SHIT
Man get yo ass up outta here wit that bullshit. Don't even get 2 speakin on my
city in that negitive context. What u doin sayin nigga 4 anyway? U don't have
the right 2 do that. This is Blood & crip shit. U speakin on some sur/nor shit.
Thats lightwight shit niggas did 4 recreation aint nobody trippin off Spider like
that. Yall (them fake bay dudes who B on her wolfin) was the niggas trippen,
talkin bout what they gone do when he get 2 oakland. U probly was 1 of um.

Apr 27, 2005
Nigga you, from Ohio and you come out here on some arrogant ass shit and its gon be on! Niggas do a show at fam mart and its all bloods and you start actin dumb, niggas gon get at you. I just let niggas know that I done did some shit in the past, I been treal wit mines back in the early 90's got shot 5 times out here in the southeast, but I give niggas respect. I truly treat niggas how I wanna be treated. If I come wit that hollywood shit, I dont give a fuck how much of a rydah I think I am, knockout artist, reputable or whatever, dago gone put a nigga in his place! Nobody is above that, I dont give a fuck, niggas that respectable out here get love unless niggas on that hater shit, but the haters dont get no comfort out here! WC aint never came anyway but respectful towards real niggas. Niggas thats bloods, if they come sideways dont think its gon be any different. But DJ Quik realized the only way to have any peace is to be an artist first, and handle situations if they come, not try to bang on a audience and wonder why you get bad attitudes. Its a no win situation.

Apr 27, 2005
Matter of fact, I aint mad at Spider loc and them niggas comin out bangin, cause I know I prolly would want Mitch to take his team crosscountry too just to rep to the fullest. Maybe thats what he would have in mind also.....

Aug 20, 2004
Mr.Snowman said:
Man get yo ass up outta here wit that bullshit. Don't even get 2 speakin on my
city in that negitive context. What u doin sayin nigga 4 anyway? U don't have
the right 2 do that. This is Blood & crip shit. U speakin on some sur/nor shit.
Thats lightwight shit niggas did 4 recreation aint nobody trippin off Spider like
that. Yall (them fake bay dudes who B on her wolfin) was the niggas trippen,
talkin bout what they gone do when he get 2 oakland. U probly was 1 of um.

LOL....thank you!

Its about time someon said somethin to his lil ass....besides me...

Feb 1, 2005
Man all this talk about Wrongkind beefin' with G-Unit is stupid like Mitch said. Because ain't no beef, if Mitch didn't trip of Jayo runnin' his mouth last year he ain't gonna make something out of nothing with G-Unit.

Jul 21, 2005
SHIT WAS FUNNY. STUPID ASS MUTHAFUCKA G UNIT SOME LIL BITCHES IT TOOK 30 MUTHAFUCKEN BODYGAURDS(CRIPS) FOR THEM TO START THROWIN SHIT AND THEY STILL GOT RAN THA FUCK OUTTA DAYGO. 6AMERIKAZ F1NEST CITY9 SHIT YA RIGHT.HAHA. NEVER EXPECT A WALK THROUGH IN OUR CITY.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
50 KAL said:
Man all this talk about Wrongkind beefin' with G-Unit is stupid like Mitch said. Because ain't no beef, if Mitch didn't trip of Jayo runnin' his mouth last year he ain't gonna make something out of nothing with G-Unit.
JAYO AND G-UNIT IS TWO DIFFERENT THANGS.I AINT FINNA SAY SHIT ON NO RECORD THAT COULD HAVE ME ON SOME X-RATED SHIT.WE GOT REAL HISTORY BETWEEN HOODS.NOT NO RAP SHIT.I FEEL LIKE IF U REALLY FEEL LIKE FUCK A NIGGA ENOUGH TO SAY IT ON RECORD,THEN NOT DOIN NUTHIN TO HIM FOR REAL IS WWF.NO PUBLICITY STUNTS.NIGGAS GOTTA GET THEY OWN.

Aug 15, 2002
They just showed DJ Quik "Jus Lyke Compton" video on MtvJams it made me think of this shit

hey Mitch have you had any contact with Game to do a song or anything cuz you shoulda been on that Lowrider reppin Dago instead of Lil Rob..just an opinion

Jun 12, 2005
ml2niceguy said:
i was right there too in the front and i don' look at the shit like the mu'fuckas were ran off stage...aint nobody back down...the mu'fuckas were just like fuck it we ain't performin no more...spider still got love...just a couple of whack mu'fuckas in the crowd was disrespectin' so they was like fuck it...spider even hopped off the stage
i knew there was another side to that story " got ran out"

Feb 1, 2005
MITCHY SLICK said:
JAYO AND G-UNIT IS TWO DIFFERENT THANGS.I AINT FINNA SAY SHIT ON NO RECORD THAT COULD HAVE ME ON SOME X-RATED SHIT.WE GOT REAL HISTORY BETWEEN HOODS.NOT NO RAP SHIT.I FEEL LIKE IF U REALLY FEEL LIKE FUCK A NIGGA ENOUGH TO SAY IT ON RECORD,THEN NOT DOIN NUTHIN TO HIM FOR REAL IS WWF.NO PUBLICITY STUNTS.NIGGAS GOTTA GET THEY OWN.
Yeah Dat, Mitch that was my point exactly homie. Sometimes it seems like niggaz want rappers to beef, like it can't end up bad for everybody involved. Last thing I want to see is real niggaz who are trying to change their lives through the music, end up dead or locked up which makes all their hardwork trying to better themselves amount to nothing.

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
Why is everyone trying to turn this into a Blood and Crip thing. It's two rappers feuding, which includes one who has no gang affiliation and if it weren't for his recruiting of a Crip, there wouldn't be a gang issue at all. So go back to the root of the problem and ask yourself why you're getting caught up in this nonsense.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
^^^???

It turned into a blood and crip thing cause when u put 30 crips on a stage starting drama in Dago and their Damus in the audience homie there's gonna be some problems.

And this thread was titled "g unit ran outta Dago", talking about the incident that happend that night not no "Game and G unit beef still causing problems" shit so the it aint off the topic to speak on bloods and crips in this thread,period