G-UNIT Northwest more info coming

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2006
J_Loc said:
fuck g unit, fuck blowin up the NW if you gonna blow up gay unit styles
beggars can't be choosers...say what you want about their music (or artists), they're one of the most if not the most popular movement in hip-hop, im interested to see what this is all about

Jul 16, 2004
only 50 blows up, lloyd, yayo, floppers, everyone else flops, cept young buck cause he from the south. game, well that was all dres doing really. g-unit will not get you any better

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
TheGregster said:
beggars can't be choosers...say what you want about their music (or artists), they're one of the most if not the most popular movement in hip-hop, im interested to see what this is all about

yeah, let's just do to the NW what the music industry did to rap in the first place. :confused:

FUCK g-unit...they can't rap and they're gay.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
if you want to fuck with those types of people that's on the artist. i can speak my opinion. i wouldn't fuck with 50 cent or any of them cats...i don't like snitches. and i wouldn't accept their money either.

if someone else wants to that's on them...and they have every right to do so...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
E'fect said:
Yeah I heard on 1045 a few weeks ago back when Vitamin D was here back in town that he was signed to G-Unit....
That's too bad.....I guess selling out isn't a big deal if you can "make it," right? :siccness:

Status
Not open for further replies.