G-UNIT Northwest more info coming

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2003
I AM said:
That's too bad.....I guess selling out isn't a big deal if you can "make it," right? :siccness:

It's different from an artists perspective, bro...
IMO, you aint selling out if you can sign and do the same exact type of music and do YOUR thang, and make your paper.
But if you start makin this cornflake ass music, become the next Nelly just so you can get paid, thats on some bullshit.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
SIXXNESS......SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Selling out? These cats are signed to G-Unit as in house producers and are gettin' their fuckin' money. WTF are YOU doin' besides sittin' behind a computer in a shithole apartment over in Eastern Washington goin' to some shithole college??? When you do anything remotely successful with your life let us all know so we can sit here and talk shit about it.

All you do is talk shit...you sound stupid.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Let yall tell it....as usual. I never asked anyone to agree.

D-Sane, I thought I didn't exist to you. You wanna come to my graduation? :)

I could care less what you guys think. I understand where you're coming from, I just think differently.

Jun 1, 2006
Mr. D-Sane said:
SIXXNESS......SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Selling out? These cats are signed to G-Unit as in house producers and are gettin' their fuckin' money. WTF are YOU doin' besides sittin' behind a computer in a shithole apartment over in Eastern Washington goin' to some shithole college??? When you do anything remotely successful with your life let us all know so we can sit here and talk shit about it.

All you do is talk shit...you sound stupid.
pure ether

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Cuz you're STUPID and you say STUPID things...and after 5 years of reading your STUPID commentary I'm gettin' sick of it. Somebody needs to just punch you in the fuckin' mouth and get it over with.

You're callin' people that I know personally "sell outs." We can talk about some of the people you know, support and promote if you'd like to? There's some real "winners" in that bunch.

Jun 1, 2006
I AM said:
Let yall tell it....as usual. I never asked anyone to agree.

D-Sane, I thought I didn't exist to you. You wanna come to my graduation? :)

I could care less what you guys think. I understand where you're coming from, I just think differently.
lol why did you edit your message? didnt wanna get to hostile towards d-sane??

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Because most of the time he just lets his fingers do the talkin' and doesn't think first. With ME....he picks and chooses his words carefully. He doesn't want to end up like Sarkastik did....knocked the fucked out on the floor and gettin' Timberland boots stomped into his face!

I already saw the original message anywayz!

Apr 25, 2002
I'm not the biggest G-Unit fan but they have got some damn talented people working for them, I didn't even know Vitamin D was signed. That's awesome. I believe Jake One (or it might've been Bean One) did a track on their album as well.

If one of the heaviest rap clicks out there is fucking with the Northwest at all, that's good news for all of us.

Apr 25, 2002
What school does Sixxness go to, b/c generally the way it works is that if you're the 'college bound type' from west of the Cascades and you end up going to school in Eastern WA, that means you done fucked up.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
xpanther206 said:
What school does Sixxness go to, b/c generally the way it works is that if you're the 'college bound type' from west of the Cascades and you end up going to school in Eastern WA, that means you done fucked up.
Or it means you didn't apply to schools in Western Washington because you didn't want to live there anymore. *edit* by the way buddy, Central Washington University (that's my school, so everyone knows) has the best studio for video production in the state, as well as the best broadcast journalism major in the state (based what networks tell the department)....boo yah sucka. :)

D-Sane, I don't have anything really "harsh" to say to you regardless of what you say to me. I mean, should it really bother me? Cause it doesn't.

You just happen to not be a stupid ass mother fucker, so I'm not going to talk to you like that. I know you have knowledge, so you don't need to act like I think you're a stupid piece of shit like 80% of the Siccness.

As far as the "sell out" shit goes, maybe that was too harsh. Maybe, doing whatever it takes to get paid is better? I mean, either way I look at it, from my perspective, Capitalism is a negative thing, EXCUSE ME if that happens to be reflected in the way I speak and the things I say....I guess that's just how I AM.

It's not talking shit either. If you disagree with someone, it's automatically "talking shit." You can't just accept that some people don't agree or what? Why do you care what I THINK?

I never said that the people I kick it with are perfect, but you don't know who I kick it with. You seem to think I kick it with BD every single day of my life...lol....you're mistaken buddy. And do you think I'm that stupid, I mean the label is GETTIN GREEDY!! Come on now!

There's no need for a pissing match on the Siccness....cause I really have more entertaining things to do, like the seconds go by on my clock.

AND....my whole point about G-Unit...was the snitching bullshit. I could care less after that what amount of money you have or what kind of establishment you hold. But then again, I'm not an artist, so who cares what I say....besides a lot of people...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Did I say that I did? Nope. I said what I was saying was "personal opinion," so for all I know, I could be wrong (I thought that part was obvious).

However, what I was referring to was rapping with them, not producing, either way it doesn't matter.

*EDIT*
Maybe it would have helped if someone asked what I mean by "sell out." Rather than assuming I mean exactly what they think, or what most people think. That would reduce the amount of miscommunication as well.

Apr 25, 2002
I AM said:
Central Washington University
....a school where 90% of the kids could not get into the Dub

I don't like to play the academic snobbery game on here given the diversity of the life experiences of this group and the fact that as far as music goes, it doesn't matter at all.

However, if you are a white/asian male from any of the suburbs around the area (i.e. Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Everett, wherever it doesn't matter) and you end up at Central, you simply weren't a high achiever in high school. If you don't fit that description, then I apologize.

Apr 14, 2003
xpanther206 said:
if you're the 'college bound type' from west of the Cascades and you end up going to school in Eastern WA, that means you done fucked up.

why you say that? You act like anyone that goes to college on the east side of the state is stupid or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.